Part 2

Bella's P.O.V

*_A Few Months Later_*

Well, I ended up following my family to New Orleans. I'm currently in a cemetery where Nik's trying to kill Rebekah.

To my right Elijah was standing in front of Rebekah protectively with that stupid dagger. Then to my left I had Nik with the white oak stake ready to kill either one of them. I sat down on the ground in between them. A witch came up to me.

"You can stop this." She said and then touched my forehead. I smiled knowing she had brought me back for a little while at least.

"Stop!" They looked down at me. "Seriously this argument is giving me a headache." I said and I looked down noticing I was in modern day clothing.

"Bella" Rebekah said and I smiled at her.

"Come here." I said and she walked over to me, kneeling down next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder, so her head would fall into my lap. She laid there as I stroked her hair. She started crying and I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry" I just looked at her. "I shouldn't have brought Mikael back." Rebekah said and I cooed her.

"It's ok, I forgive you." I said. She sat up and looking at me with puffy eyes. I wiped her tears and turned a little so my back was facing Nik.

"Yo-you do?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course I do." I rubbed her arm. "You were just following your heart and I know you never meant for Nik to be dead." I said and she smiled. I looked up at Elijah and stood up. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you. We all need." He said and I smiled. I pulled away and looked at the dagger before I took it.

"I know, I heard but don't use this," I held up the dagger. "It's annoying." I said and threw it on the ground. I turned around and saw Nik. He was about to break I know he was. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Please stay. We need you...I need you." He whispered. I pulled away and started crying.

"I don't have a choice. But do me a favor," He looked at me. "You already lost two siblings, not make it a third." I said and then felt something pulling me away.

"You have to go back." Nik said and I felt tears fall down my face.

"Not now but soon." He looked at me. "I love you and please do stop drinking on our birthday. I'm always here and I'm always listening if you ever need to talk to someone." I said.

"I'll bring you back, I promise." Nik said and I laughed.

"I don't doubt that you will, but if you don't. You're siblings are here for you, Nik. Know that." I kissed his forehead and looked at him. "Close your eyes." I said and he shook his head.

"I don't want to." He said, I wiped his tears and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Please, just close your eyes. Everything's going to be ok in the end, I promise." I said and he closed his eyes. Soon I didn't feel him and he opened his eyes. He looked lost and I started crying.

"I'm sorry." The witch said and I looked at her.

"No, it's fine. You let me say goodbye." I said and she smiled.

"I can bring you back." She said and I smiled.

"How about on our birthday?" I said and she nodded.

"If that is what you wish." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and she smiled.

"My dear child, you didn't deserve this. To be ripped from your brother and your family." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said and she left. My brothers and sister stopped fighting. Rebekah ran up to Nik and hugged him.

"I'm sorry" She said and he rubbed her back.

"It's ok, I forgive you" Nik said and I smiled. This how I wanted it to be forever.