Part 1

Bella's P.O.V

I stood behind Nik, leaning against the wall as he waited for Jeremey to draw the hunter's mark.

"Would you stop pacing Nik?" I asked as Nik kept pacing. Jeremey laughed and we both looked at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Nik asked him and he looked at him.

"There's a ghost here and she said something really funny...to me at least." Jeremy said and I walked up to him.

"You can hear me?" He looked at me. "You can see me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yea, I suggest you're here because you hate him?" Jeremy said and I shook my head.

"Listen, don't tell him who I am, my name's Bella and I'm Nik's twin." I said and his went wide.

"What Jeremy? What is it?" Nik asked and we didn't look at him.

"Tell him for one to stop telling Rebekah not to follow her heart and two to stop drinking on our birthday." I said and Jeremy looked at Nik.

"She say to stop telling Rebekah not to follow her heart and two to stop drinking on you guy's birthday." Jeremy said and Nik's eyes grew.

"Tell him I love him and I'm always listening." I said and he smiled at Nik.

"She loves you and is always listening." Jeremey said.

"That I've watched over him ever since I died and no matter how many bad things he's done...I still see him him as the little boy who chased me through the woods." I walked in front of Nik. "That I love him with all my heart and I understand why he did the things he did." I said and Jeremy smiled.

"She says that she has watched over you ever since she died and no matter how many bad things you've done...She still see you as the little boy who chased her through the woods. That she loves you with all her heart and she understand why you did the things you did." Jeremy said.

"Get out, leave the drawing and get out!" Nik yelled and Jeremy left the drawing on the table. Stefan walked in and walked Jeremy out. He stopped and looked at back at Nik.

"I'm sorry about your sister," Nik looked at him. "If it was Elena, I would have staked myself by now. But I'll tell you one more thing." Jeremy said.

"And what would that be?" Klaus asked and Jeremy looked at me then smiled.

"She standing right in front of you with her hand on you cheek." Jeremy said then left with Stefan. Nik looked in front of himself and even though he didn't know it, he was staring right into each other's eyes.

"I miss you." Nik said and I started crying.

"I miss you too" I said, he then looked down and left.

(At the Gilbert's)

After the whole thing with Nik, I followed Jeremy home. Stefan was giving him the third degree along with Elena and Damon.

"What did you mean you were sorry for him?" Damon asked as I stood behind them.

"Jeremy" He looked behind me. "You can tell them who I am, but warn them if they use it against Nik. He will kill them." I said and he laughed, then looked at Damon.

"Klaus has a," Jeremey said.

"Little," I said and he smiled.

"Klaus has a little twin sister. Her name's Bella, but don't use it against him or he will kill you." Jeremy said.

"Wait there's another Original in town?" Stefan asked and Jeremy shook his head.

"She died when I think they were human," I shook my head telling him he was right. "I could tell she meant a lot to him. But I wouldn't hold it against him." He said.

"Why?" Elena asked.

"Well, if it was you Elena. I would snap if someone who did even know you use you as blackmail." Jeremey said.

"I wouldn't call it blackmail but..." I said and he looked at me.

"Shut up." He said and everybody looked behind them. They look at me but I knew they saw nothing.

"Is she here?" Elena asked and Jeremy nodded.

"Yes I am and I'm sorry for what Nik did." I said and Jeremy smiled.

"She is and she said she's sorry for what her brother did to you." Jeremy said.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled.

"Goodbye Jeremy. It's nice to know someone can see me." I said and walked out of the house.