Kirlia tf tg

Kirlia tf tg

by ReshiCatz, Oct 11, 2012, 2:41:03 AMLiterature / Characters & Settings / Sci-Fi & Fantasy / Sketches

Kirlia tf

Gary was your average teenage boy, he loved video games,sports,and he hated ballet.His little sister,Harriet, loved it and constantly told Gary to try it out. One day she decided to step up her game.
"Hey Gary look at this cool stone!"
Gary walked into the room.The stone flashed and he whited out.
The next day,he woke up in the bed,asa he walked to the mirror,he was surprised.
His eyelashes ware longer,as well as his blonde hair.His lips were now covered in a pink lipstick.He had grown small breasts and lost his muscles.His adams apple disappeared, and she was wearing a white ballerina outfit.
"Why hello Gary, why so early?" Her sister grinned.
'Why did you make me a girl!?!?"
"No talking during the transformation!"
Her lips sealed shut and were stuck that way.He began to shrink,and the skin began to turn white.The white tutu and outfit merged into her skin.Her hair became green and shorter,and he grew 2 red semicircles on her head.After she shrunk to the size of her sister,her fingers merged into 2 fingers,and no thumbs.Her eyes turned red and her mouth became more anime-ish. She was now a kirlia.
"How shall i call you now Gary?"
Gary tried to reply"Kirlia!"since she wass able to speak,but not human.
"What?"Her sister said.
She tried to speak human"K-k-Kall mii Gigi."
"No! I will call you Angelica!"
"No!N-n-ot Angeliika!"
Her sister replied"Dance,Angelica!"
Angelica shook her head in denial,but was suprised to see that her body began to dance ballet against her will.Her sister could control get body."I-i don't wanna danse! I wanna be a by agai-ai-Kirlia! Kirlia?" Now it was even harder to speak.