Volume 2 Chapter 4 | CRACK

"Oy what's taking them so long?" I asked them.
Suga was pacing up and down the room. Usually he never freaked out and was always calm.
"There shouldn't be any traffic at this time, it's already 10:30pm." Rap Monster said as he looked at the time.
"Let's play a game while we wait!" V was taking the situation lightly but I could tell by his tone that he was confused and worried.
"Y-yeah..." I nodded and went towards where he was standing.
Suddenly the lights turned off and a loud crash came from above. I lost sight of where I was going and fell over something.
*Fall, everything, Fall, everything, Fall, everything heuteoji- I'm sorry I'll stop now*
"What was that?" I heard someone whisper from across the room.
"Ow- that- that was me." I groaned in pain as I slowly lifted myself off the ground.
Something wasn't right... somethings touching me...
"What's this?" I grabbed someone's hand.
"You sat on it- with your knee." someone said infront of me.
"Huh?" I looked up and our heads violently collided.
"OWOOWOWOWOWOOWOW!" we both yelled.
*BOW WOW WOW- K i'll stop for real this time.*
Another loud crack came and it was followed by heavy tapping on the roof.
"Anyone got a torch? Or their phone?" I heard another voice say.
Damn it's too dark to find my phone here.
"We all have ours on the table I think."
"Hang on." I moved my arms around trying to figure out where I was.
I grabbed a hard, angled object and slowly moved my way up, what I hoped was a table leg and not the corner of a wall. I rummaged around the surface of it until I grabbed one of the phones.
"HOLY MACKEREL IT'S COLD!" I yelled in surprise and heard laughter from all around.
"O-Oy, is anyone gonna take this seriously or what?" I felt like I was talking to a brick wall because the laughter just continued.
"[your name] that's not a phone! They're not cold!" one of the boys laughed.
Another loud crack came and it illuminated the room just for a second.
"WHAT THE- HOLY-" I jumped back like a cat and slipped on the tiles.
The table I had thought I was at was actually the kitchen bench where Jin had been preparing dinner, and the thing I had grabbed, thinking was a phone, was a frozen cube of octopus.
"Y-y-y-y-y-you guys are so cruel to me." I whined.
I heard more laughing and everyone went silent. A loud knocking was sounding at the door. One of the boys slowly crawled their way towards the door, being as quiet as possible. We all stood up where we were and stared at the door. We waited for him to reach the handle. I didn't know which of the boys it was standing at the door until the lightning came again. Suga slowly grabbed the handle and unlocked the door. He swung the door violently towards him and the cold air entered the dorms.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GONNA BE AT THE DOOR???

- If you guys have anything you'd like me to put in this story leave it in the comments~