Vol 2 Chapter 2 | Date

My eyes shot open and I laid there for a few minutes. Sweat beads rolled down my temples as I stared at the now cream coloured ceiling.
"What?" I slowly got up.
I was back in my room. The doors were closed and so was the window.
"A dream?" I placed my hand on my forehead and suddenly heard a buzz.
I slowly got up and opened up my messages. It was Suga again.

I chose to wear a warm sweater with jeans and boots

I chose to wear a warm sweater with jeans and boots. I grabbed an extra jacket and chucked on a scarf. I quickly walked out of the dorms towards the park.
"Ah Suga, sorry!" I found Suga sitting on a bench waiting.
"Finally." He stood up slowly and took the jacket off me.
"I'll carry it for you." he grabbed my hand and we started walking down the path.
"What did you mean by you 'thought' you fell asleep?' he turned around and stopped in front of me.
"Oh I just had a dream." I smiled at him.
I heard a noise in the bushes and quickly hugged his arm.
"Relax. It's just the wind." he gave me a cheesy smile.
"What was the dream?" he asked.
"Uh..." I paused for a second trying to remember what exactly happened.
"There were people in the dorm so I got out using the window. Then someone came up behind me and pushed me into a tree really hard..." I looked down at the floor in confusion.
"Did you watch a movie last night?" he chuckled while saying that.
"Ah no Suga~" I whined.
"You know I didn't watch a movie last night!" I hugged him and looked up at his adorable smile.
"I like your smile, it's sweet." I blushed a little while saying that and another sound came from the bushes.
"Oy, you sure that's just the wind?" I looked back at the bushes.
There was something in the bushes. Thoughts started going through my mind as to what it was.
"Maybe we should leave." Suga whispered in my ear and we started walking away from the bush.
I held onto his arm tightly as we started walking further away from it and towards the road.
"There's a bridge around here, wanna go?" Suga suggested.
"Ok." We both started walking to the bridge.
The railing was just tall enough for me to rest my arms on and Suga and I stared at the water below us.
"It's pretty." I smiled and closed my eyes as I said it.
"Yeah, but you're prettier..." He looked up at the stars.
"ARRRRRRRRR!" a deep voice yelled and suddenly I was spun around and pushed against the railing of the bridge.
"YOU LITTLE!" The man yelled and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me further against the railing until half my body was hovering over the edge.
Suga was holding back the guy while holding my arm tight.
"GET OFF ME!" I pushed the man with one arm and managed to get back before the railing.
"I'LL GET RID OF YOU FOR GOOD!" he lunged himself forwards and Suga pulled me down so I was crouching against the bridge rail.
He narrowly missed me but I wasn't expecting what would happen next.

*HALP ME- I don't know what else I should put in this story.*