Volume 2 Chapter 3 | Call

He narrowly missed me but I wasn't expecting what would happen next.

I covered my head and pushed myself as close to the railing as possible. Suga was holding my arm really tightly next to me. Next thing I knew, the man had fallen over the edge. I heard a loud splash as his body hit the surface.
"Get up." Suga lifted me to my feet quickly.
"H-h-he..." I swayed from side to side as I violently shook.
"He's alright, it's fine!" Suga said in a stern voice while grabbing my shoulders.
I managed to calm myself down and we ran back to the dorms. All the others apart from Jimin were back.
"Where's Jimin?" Suga looked around.
"He stayed to practice some more." Jungkook said while coming out of his room with a towel on his head.
"Tell him to come back now!" Suga seamed panicked.
He was always laid back and carefree. Jungkook called Jimin's phone and we all waited around for him to answer.

*^^^You's don't wanna know how long it took me to make that phone thing ^^^ *

A few minutes had passed and he finally picked up the phone.

"Jimin?" Jungkook spoke.
"Oh, Jungkook?" we heard Jimin reply.
"Suga says to come back to the dorm now." we all waited for him to reply.
"Suga said? Uh ok? Why?"
Jungkook was about to speak when Suga snatched the phone off him.
"Come back here quick and make sure no one follows you, ok?" Suga said with a serious voice.
"Maybe I should pick him up?" Jin grabbed his car keys and left.
"Ok Jimin, stay there. Jin's coming to pick you up." Suga handed the phone back to Jungkook.
"I'll see you back at the dorms then." Jimin sounded confused but he didn't ask anymore questions.
Jungkook ended the call and we all waited for Jimin and Jin to get back.