Chapter 6 | That

"WAAAA~ Suga! [your name]! What are you doing?" he looked shocked.

"Oy..." a slight pink came to his cheeks when he thought of something.

"Ahh... s-sorry... I didn't think... that... you were doing... t-that..." he slowly began walking out as he stuttered.

"WAIT WE AREN'T DOING THAT!" Suga and I both yelled in panic.

Suga quickly got up and lifted me back up to sitting on the bed.

"Ow." I winced as he tugged on my arm.

"Aa-a-h careful Suga!" Jimin released Suga's grip on my arm and one of the wounds began to bleed again.

"S-sorry..." He looked down at his feet when he saw the blood.

Jimin went to get some bandages while Suga cleaned it up.

"Hey... there's something I needa tell you..." he began.

"Hm?" I looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Here they are!" Jimin came running in with the bandages and Suga didn't continue.

"Where are the other members?" I asked Jimin as he bandaged my arm.

"Oh the others went to get food."

I went to ask Suga what he wanted to say but at that moment my jaw began hurting like before and it made it harder to speak. Since Jimin had arrived back here I had forgotten about my jaw and focused on yelling at him with Suga for his wrong mind, but now that that was over I had remembered about the pain.

"Dammit" I muttered, touching my cheekbone.

"What's wrong [your name]?" Jimin had a worried look on his face as he asked.

"He probably cracked her cheekbone, I think." Suga replied.

Jimin took out his phone and started tapping at the screen with his thumbs.

"The best thing is to put some ice on it." Suga went to the kitchen and got an ice pack out of the freezer.

"I'll call the others to tell them to get some painkillers cuz it won't be good if you try talking again." Jimin left the room to call everyone and Suga came back shortly after, placing the icepack on my cheek. I took it and decided to ask him again.

"What did you wanna tell me before?" I asked, trying not to show that it was painful.

"Oh... well... um... I... I..." It sounded like he was trying to think of what or how to say it.

He took a deep breath.