Chapter 28: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Speech, speech, speech." The crowd cheered.

I blushed as Nathan grabbed the mic.

"Well. What can i say. Im still wrapping my head around the fact that i am now married to the most beautiful, caring and strong woman." He said smiling. He knelt in front of me and continued. "Mary being the massive nerd i am im going to qoute and warp a few sentences from game of thrones. Mary Mendoza De Torres. I will love until the sun rises in the west and rests at the east, i will take care of you until the rivers run dry, and i promise to be there for everyday until the mountains are blown away like leaves."

I grinned at the nerd comment but smiled softly at him as he said the rest. I grabbed the mic and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I you're a massive nerd then im a music freak. Nathan I don't need a house of gold, i dont need a palace. I just need you and your love. Once i thought you were only a dream, a dream that i could see but never have. But i was wrong. Now from this day until the end i promise that our love will be my favorite record. I love you Nathan. From this day, until the end of my days."

The crowds clapped and i saw our friends grinning.

"Well people. Time to eat." Nathan announced. The reception lasted util midnight and everyone had gone away the heaters, the tent, the tables and food were all cleared away in 30 minutes. It was a fine night and we were outside in the gazebo. Watching the full moon make its way up into the sky where it joins its children the stars.

"Well Mrs. De Torres i say that it was a pleasant event." Nathan said.

I smiled at him and kissed him softly.

"Call me Mrs. De Torres one more time. I like it."

"Mrs. De Torres. How about we go inside our house. It getting cold. The heaters in the gazebo can only last before overheating."

"Fine. Let's go."

As we got through the door i pulled Nathan close to me and kissed him. He ran his fingers through my hair down to my neck along my back and down to mywaist where he held me close. I held his face in my hands and as our lips danced together i took his tux off. Then his shirt. My fingers grazed the scars all over his chest and back.

"Your turn." I murmured against his lips.

He started to unzip the back of my dress slowly as if teasing me. He kissed my neck and i felt the hot breath coming from his mouth awaken a part of me i had never know. I whimpered while he kissed me. Feeling nervous and and excited at the same time. The gown fell off me. And i was left in my underwear. I didn't see lust in Nathan's eyes as he saw me. I could only see the deep love he had for me. We kiss more passionately he lifted me up not losing his footing nor did he remove his lips from mine. He carried me to our bed and lay me down gently as i were a baby. He removed his jeans and his shoes and mine. He kissed my feet then traveled up to my right leg, then to my thigh. I felt his hot breath against my womanhood but he never kissed me there. We were still both in our underwear. When Nathan kissed me onthe mouth again i used all my strength to be on top of him. I sat down on his waist and teasingly moved my hips against his manhood. He groaned and sat up and trie to kiss me but i pushed him away. I smiled at him and asked "Are you ready."

"No. Are you?" He replied.

"No. But I'm sure." With that i removed the lacy bra. Exposing my breasts. Then i removed my last piece of clothing and he removed his. Then Nathan sat up and kissed me. He ran his tongue down my neck and between my breasts. I whimpered when he started to explore every inch of mg body with his hands. His hands were soft and gentle. Never faltering. He did it slowly almost as if he was worshipping me. He stroked my face and kissed my cheek then it my turn. I kissed his forehead and his cheek. I playfully nibbled at his ear and he groaned in pleasure. I kissed every scar he had especially the one on his chest the one scar identical to mine. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love burning. Fiercely and passionately. He turned and i found myself laying down. His manhood felt hard against my soft mound. His hand caressed my face and trailed down to my womanhood. I moaned as he touched it. Then we joined. I felt him inside me moving. Strong but gentle. I cried out i pleasure when we joined and he too did. Then we made love. I watched the sweat trickle down his chest and felt his breath on my face. I turned again and i was on top of him. His eyes took all of my body and then he touched my breasts. I whimpered in pleasure as he his hands though calloused and rough were gentle against my nipples. After he was done we joined again and this time i moved with him. Pleasured with him and made love with him. We both cried out when we reached our climax. And we lay together. Exhausted but happy. Then as the night turned to dawn only then did we fall asleep.

We made love for the next two days. On the third day we were in the kitchen where Nathan was cooking breakfast.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me. I was wearing just a tank top and shorts when i came downstairs.

"Hi." I smiled. He was in the same outfit. "What's cooking?" I asked as i placed my head on his shoulder.

He laughed and said "A breakfast special. Hotdog and egg."

"Yum."

He turned to me and said in mock seriousness  "Do not insult this dish. This is a breakfast specialty especially when cooked by me. Tjis can lay waste to the fine dining restaurants."

I laughed and replied. "All right husband dear. You win. But remember it's my turn to cook tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. Now, go wait in the dining room ill be there in a minute."

I kissed his cheek and skipped of to the dining room. I sat down on one o the chairs on the round table and marveled at what Nathan had built for us. It was a 3 floored house. The bottom consists of the living room kitchen and dining room. Itbwas very open since bulletproof glass were placed in the living room stretching across the dining room. The kitchen was illuminated by windows too but mostly on lamps. The second floor were entirely made of bedrooms. 4 bedrooms to be exact each has a walk in wardrobe and a bath room. The masters bedroom had the biggest space and has a tv. The third floor is the recreation room. Sporting an indoor swimming pool and a mini movie house. And drums and guitars.

It was a nice place for us. We were isolated from the busy life of the city. Away from the smoke and fog. Away from the noise the pollution and crime. We were safe in our own little paradise.

"Here we are." Nathan said as he entered. "Hotdog and eggs."

I smiled and said "Thanks honey."

"No prob. Anyways what were you thinking about?" He said as he placed our breakfast on the table.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about the house. And how lucky i am to have been married to you."

"You make me blush." He said smirking.

I laughed and playfully swatted him with my spoon. "Im serious. This tastes really good though." I said as i took a bite.

"Of course it does. Im an expert in breakfast and dinner."

I frowned and asked "what happened to lunch?"

"Hmmm i dunno. I dont really know what to eat for lunch. So i end up not eating."

"From now on I'll cook lunch." I said standing up and imitated a judge passing his final judgment. Nathan laughed and i sat down and continued eating. After we finished i cleaned the plates while Nathan watched me. In the middle of my chore i felt a stab of pain in my stomach. i felt vomit rise up to my throat and headed for the nearest bathroom upstairs.

"Mary, what's going on? Are you okay?" Nathan called as he chased after me. I was too busy vomiting to reply.

"What the hell were in those eggs?" I asked when he found me.

"Nothing i swear. Just plain eggs from the supermarket." He replied worriedly. "Are you okay? I could drive us to the hospital." He said.

"No. No need. Just leave me alone for awhile here." I asked of him.

He nodded and left. With a shaky hand i found something i hid from Nathan behind the sink. A pregnancy tester. I tested myself and cried out in delight. I was pregnant.