Truth Be Told

I woke up nervous. I saw Evan still asleep and I smiled. I sighed. I got up and dressed. Evan finally started to wake up. "Good morning" he said. "Morning" I said right back.

"Hey Evan I have to tell you something. But you have to promise to not freak out and get mad" I said cautiously. "No promises"

"Well last night at the party. I um - David might have...kissed me" I said.
"What? Why are you just telling me this now?" He said angrily. "I was scared ok I didn't know what to do and he was drunk. I was a bit tipsy myself" I confessed.

"I want to talk to David" he said getting up. "Evan, I forgave you when you kissed that girl. David probably won't remember anyways" I said.

"I want to be alone right now" he said. I sighed. I got up and walked to David and Craig's room. I knocked and David answered. "Hey" I said.

"Hey y/nn. What's up?" He asked curious. "Is it ok if I stay with you in your room for a bit?" I asked. "Of course you can" He invited me in and I sat down on his bed. He say right besides me.

"David do you remember anything from last night?" I asked. "No just that I have a massive hangover. I remember walking in and waking up this morning" I laughed. "Well you - well we did something" I said.

"We didn't have sex did we?" He asked. "No no no. You kissed me. Close came on and we were dancing and you kissed me" I said. He stared at me wide-eyed. "I told Evan and well he's not happy"

"I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't mess things up with you and Evan. It was a drunk mistake" I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's ok. I wasn't completely sober either to be honest"

"Well I hope Evan will forgive me" he said. "David you're one of his best friends. He should forgive you. You were drunk! People actually hook up when they're drunk. The least we did was kiss" I said. He sighed. "Yeah you're right"

Evans POV:
I sat on my bed thinking. How could David do this to me? He's one of my best friends! Y/n is my girl and he knows that.

But then again, he was drunk. I kissed that girl when I was drunk. I at least just want to talk to David. Ask him why he did it.

I don't want to start any fights. I just want to enjoy Hawaii with my girl and my friends. I sighed. I got up and went to the door. I assumed y/n was with David so I went to his door and knocked.

A/n: There ya go. Kinda left it on a cliffhanger. But I'm probably gonna post the next chapter right now so not really (question mark) Haha but I want to thank you guys for over 800 reads!!! Ahhh thank you all so much! But as always I hope ya enjoyed! Peace! ~ Lizzy <3