Sorry

A couple days have passed and I finally decided I wanted to talk to Evan. I drove to his house and stood by the door hesitant. I finally knocked.

Evan opened the door with red puffy eyes. It looked as if he had been crying for a couple of days. "I'm so sorry" he said looking down. "Do you want to come in?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. We need to talk" I walked in his house and sat down on the couch. Evan sat right next me.

"Evan what happened at the party? Don't lie to me or I swear I will never be apart of your life again" he sighed.  "Well I got drunk and kissed this girl who looked at lot like you. I realized it wasn't you and I told her to stop but she wouldn't. You don't have to believe me or forgive me" I stayed quiet.

I looked at him and the condition he was in. He looked as if he didn't get enough sleep and he had been crying non-stop. I hugged him. "I forgive you" he gave me a sweet kiss which made me melt all over again. "You don't know how much I've missed your kisses" I giggled and stood up.

"Well I'm glad we cleared everything up. I'm gonna go home and edit my video. Come over whenever you want" I left and went home. I put on some comfy clothes and edited my video. I posted it and watched TV.

I called Craig telling him what happened with Evan. He was glad that we made up and I was glad I had a friend like him.

A/n: Everyone's happy now! I'm almost done with this story so I hope y'all have enjoyed it so far! Thanks for all the reads! You guys are the best! As always I hope ya enjoyed! Peace! ~ Lizzy <3