Well Hello There

When I sat down with Isabella, I noticed an oddly familiar boy  sitting across from me. "Wait you seem familiar. Oh my gosh, your Vanoss Gaming!" I said with a big smile on my face. "Yeah I am. And your yt/n" he said. I was shocked. "Wait how do you-" "Rides about to start. I'll explain later." I nodded and laughed. "Don't get scared Evan. It's the biggest ride." He smiled. "You're gonna be the one scared y/n." I laughed. The ride began. We were going up a drop slowly when Isabella asked me quietly, "Is that Vanoss sitting in front of you?" "Yes. Yes it is." She looked at me wide eyed. Then we went down the drop. ~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~ We all had a fun time on the ride. When we got off Evan walked over to me. "Hey so I told you I'd explain." "Yup. Now be a man of your word and talk." I said and he chuckled. "Ok so I know about you because I'm actually a really big fan of you. I watched your videos for a while and I wanted to play games and record with you but I didn't know how my fans would feel about it or my friends." I was shocked. My favorite YouTuber is a fan of me. "Oh. I had no idea. I'm a fan of yours too. Well you and your friends. Your my favorite YouTuber." I said and we both were silent. We then out of nowhere broke into laughter. "How about I introduce you to my friends?" I smiled. "Yeah that'd be cool." I said and we walked over to where his friends were standing.

A/n: I know it's short but it's late and I'm tired so I'll try to make a longer chapter tomorrow. Anyways I hope ya enjoyed! Peace! ~ Lizzy <3