We Arrived

I was woken up by Evan. "Babe, we're here" he said smiling. I smiled and got up. I got my luggage and everything. We called Uber and went to our hotel. We went into our hotel rooms.

I was sharing a room with Evan. I put my luggage to the side and jumped on the bed. Evan did the same. We both fell asleep.

I woke up and got dressed. Evan was still asleep. He looked adorable sleeping. I'm gonna draw a dick on him. I got a marker and drew it on his forehead. I took a picture and went to go eat breakfast with the others.

I was sitting getting my food with the guys when I saw a not-so-happy Evan marching my way. "Y/n" he said. "Not cute" I giggled. "It was funny though" I said nervously. He smirked at me. "Tyler help me" I said running over to him.

"Y/n I love you but I don't think I'm ready to die today" he said. Evan started to chase me and I ran. Of course Evan was faster and caught up to me. He put me over his shoulder. "Guys help!" I yelled. They burst out laughing. "Have fun" Lui yelled.

Evan took me to the hotel room we shared. "You are a terrible girlfriend" he said. "Yeah I know but you love me" I said. "Yeah I do" he said leaning in. He gave me a kiss and we walked back over with the guys.

"You guys didn't do anything right? I would be terrified of you guys did" Jonathan said. I giggled. "No we didn't do anything. He just called me a terrible girlfriend" I said. "Well ya know if you called her that" Tyler said putting his arm around me. I laughed. "No Ty. We're fine" I said and we laughed.

We ate our breakfast and went back to our hotel rooms. We were going to the beach so we were getting ready.

A/n: There ya go. Sucky way to end the chapter but I'll put them going to the beach in the next chapter. As always I hope ya enjoyed! Peace! ~ Lizzy <3