Chapyer 10

Bruce's P.O.V. ;)

Is it weird that I see Ariel everywhere I go? Because I don't mean too. Is it because I'm starting to have a little crush on her? Is that the reason I see her everywhere now, because fûck I mean everywhere.

Because today I saw her at the cemetery when I went to go visit my sister. My sister was older then me by 4 years. She died 3 years ago from brain cancer. She was really pretty and tall she had grey eyes like my father and nice long brown hair like my mother, she was 5'10". She got the hight by my dads side of the family. So did I but I'm 6'3".

She was so fun to be around with. She would be down to do anything like go vandalism, sneak out, steal my parents car to go out of town, anything, we were really close but after her death I shut down.

I became mute for awhile. My parents would ask me to talk but I would just shake my head or walk away. I started to talk again like a year ago. Dylan kept trying to talk to me but I would ignore him but he didn't give up. So I started to talk because of Dylan. I thanked him for that. I know my sister would not want me to go mute, but I thought that was a good idea, because I would only talk to her most of the time.

God I miss her.

I come here every weekend to talk to her, but I never seen Ariel here before. Is it because I barely noticed her? I don't know, but I saw her put down white roses on a grave and dust away dead leaves.

I continue to walk down the tombstones till I came upon my sister's.

Rebeca Rose Roberson
Most lovingly daughter, sister, and friend
1991-2016
Will be truly missed and loved

******

I came back and hour ago and invited the boys over to play Black ops 3.

"YOU SON OF A BÎTCH! VINCE HURRY UP AND REVIVE ME! IM DIYING AND YOU'RE JUST STANDING THERE!" Dylan said while standing up and pointing to the screen.

"Well whose fault is that? It's not my fault that you got attacked by zombies is it now?" Vince said smirking.

"YES IT IS! I HAD TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM GETTING EATEN!"

"I... Will save you. Just calm down and quit shouting." Andrew said

"THANK YOU!" Dylan said sitting down.

"Well next time don't get eaten." I said

"Well it's not my fault that you're a pro at this shît."

"Yeah yeah."

We are playing zombies on the 'giant map' and I have 10,000 points, Vince has 7,500, Dylan has 5,245 and Andrew has 15,000. He just buys ammo when he needs it and he hardly goes to the mystery box.

Vic is in his phone typing away, I think he's on snapchat or Kik. I don't know.

"Fûck. Dylan I thought you had my back!"

"I thought you told me that you had my back!"

"FÛCK! AND I JUST GOT THE FÛCKIN WUNDERWAFFE!!! ANDREW HURRY UP COME SAVE ME BEFORE IT LEAVES!" Vince said while throwing the remote on the couch.

"I can't I just ran out of ammo!"

"Use your monkey bombs!" I said while hitting his arms.