Chapter Twenty

Omniscient POV

Hey Y'all👋👋😂

Nicki and Meek decided to Go live on Periscope Instead of Doing Vlogs. They decided to still do The Home video on the beach. Another reason being that They couldn't go a post on Twitter or Instagram without seeing "Get on Periscope." In the comments. So they finally Just made one and told them they were going Live at 3:00.

Nicki set the iPhone On the stand and clicked the Blue colored App, Logo that had a White Location thing inside it & a Red dot inside if that.

She pressed the app and was welcomed with different people that was live. Pasting them she hit the Red button that meant 'Live'. Pressing that, it gave her the choice of going live 'Private' or 'Public', she gladly Choose Public. On that same screen it said 'Broadcast Title'. She guided her Pink covered nails over the keyboard and Typed something simple like "Hey Guys👋😊'.

She looked in the camera at herself. Fixing herself up before People Joined... Which wasn't long.

"Hi." Nicki waved once she saw that it was Already 100 Viewers.
"Y'all are quick." She said

Colorful Hearts started Pumping and Floating to the top the Disappeared once they hit they top.
"Thanks For the hearts." She smiled

'You welcome' and 'Hey's' appeared onto the screen.

'Where's Meek?" Someone with the username of 'Omeeka4L' Commented. She Smiled once they mentioned Rihmeek, But then again she wondered what did 'Omeeka' Mean. She remembered seeing that name all Over Instagram but never really checked into it.

"He's.." She started to tell the he went to go get the Charger but Meek had Just walked in. "Right here actually." She looked up at Rihmeek walking in with his White Puma x DreamChaser Hoodie and Some Black Basketball shorts. She bit her lip seeing his Growing Beard and The glasses he wore made her Weak. She released her bottom lip from her Pearly white Teeth and repositioned herself in the Dinning room chair.

Not the outfit

Not the outfit. Just glasses😋😍. ↑

-
Oh lawd 😘 ... Ok Back to the Book Lil
thotianas
-

Meek Chucked and went to plug in the charger to the nearest outlet. After plugging in the phone, he made his way In the view of the Camera and Sat next to Nicki.

"Wassup" Meek said into the camera and he watched as the Hearts Pumped up more.

'Meek!!😍😩😋💕' Hundreds of Comments Rolled away and they Tried to read every last one of them but failed. That was one they actually caught. Along with 'Where's Papi?' By the same username 'omeekacole.'