#AllLivesMatter

if anyone says i'm just an angry white person for having this opinion run up bitch

okay so i'm all up for this # !!!

you wanna know whyy???

it's not bc i'm a cis white male, it's because i believe in equAlity ooooo:

now i'm sure most of you do too, but most people i see reppin' the whole 'equality for all' act throw a specific group of people under the bus to okay another group of people's actions.

it's not that i hate the whole
#BlackLivesMatter
#TransLivesMatter
#MuslimLivesMatter
etc

it's bc of shit like this

that i am so with the whole #AllLivesMatter

so to start it off how fucking disrespectful can kendrick be. first of all that's stereotyping white people, saying that they automatically hate blacks. and don't you fucking say 'you can't be racist to white people so?' or 'white people can't be oppressed' bc that means you're ignorant and unneeded on this planet so here's some bleach go wild !!

now back to what i was saying. that's so disrespectful, first of all just because you're fucking white doesn't automatically racist. you didn't come out of your momma's womb with a hitler mustache and a fucking confederate flag in your hand now did you.

y'all stay trying to spread equality by throwing the whole fucking white race down in the gutter. like, yeah yeah 'they caused slavery' wow oh shit! i didn't know we still lived in the 1860's.

just because their fucking ancestors made some bad decisions doesn't mean we okay hate towards them for the rest of time !!!

that's it i'm out bitches

-niy