Chapter 6 - Sealed

Everything seems normal for Aria during the next couple of weeks. She began gaining back all her power with the help of her guardians. Romus and Remulus were able to find the location of the Sangria Kingdom and now they are planning on their attack. The three of them are at her apartment talking about what the two guardians found out.

'So you are saying that the King is the one who ordered the assassination?'

'Yes mistress. According to the elders, the King was worried that they will be killed since our abilities are stronger than them. He decided to strike before we do.'

'That doesn't change the fact that he murdered his fellow vampires. Only the weak attacks behind their enemy. The strong faces their foes with all the strength they have. Now I know the King and his council are cowards.'

'What do you propose then?'

'We will strike back. And with vengeance. But we will do it with them knowing. Besides, that will be more fun, don't you think so?'

'Are you sure of it? Your beloved may die.'

'I don't have to think about it. I have died the night they killed my family. Ross' beloved died that night. I am no longer that girl. I am Aria, their death god.'

'We will be with you all the way, mistress. Command us with anything and we will do it with pride.'

'Thank you. For now, continue watching them.'

'Yes mistress.'

With that, the two left the apartment to do her bidding. Aria sigh and sat back on the couch. She knows Ross always checks on her but never let himself be seen. Although it was futile because she can smell his scent and with her vampire ability she can hear him loud and clear. He didn't hide his scent nor the sound of his footsteps and breathing because he thought she doesn't remember. His nearness makes her feel safe. Something she don't want to feel.

That night, she felt his presence around. She built a perimeter defense in case someone tries to enter her abode. He is currently sitting in his car just outside her home on the other side of the street watching her. She let him stay there and continue with her nightly rituals before going to bed. She knows that he will not kill her. He cannot anyway. With their bond, though not fulfilled, he will make sure she is safe. She slept knowing that he is outside watching over her.

The dream came. More likely he entered her dream. Vampires have this ability of entering dreams of their beloved.

Aria is sitting in the loveseat while reading when he came knocking at her door. She opened it and smiled.

'Hi! What brings you here?'

'May I enter your abode?'

'Of course. Come in.'

Ross step inside and follow Aria to the living room after she close the door. She motion for him to sit on the couch as she sat back on the loveseat.

'Why are you here?'

'Are you Aria or Agnieszka?'

'What do you think?'

Ross stare at her. Aria stare back revealing her red eyes and fangs. Her midnight blue hair flows radiantly. He knows this is his beloved Agnieszka.

'Agnieszka. Do you remember me now?'

'Aria may not but I do. How are you?'

'I missed you.' Ross said as he gazes at her lovingly. Agnieszka knows she looks the same as before and that she also misses him. Without a word, she steps in between his legs and hug him, her head in between the crook of his neck. He did the same as he nuzzles her soft spot with his lips. They stayed that way for a while before Agnieszka pull away. She sat on his lap as she put her hands around his neck.