KEEP YOUR MOANING TO A MINIMUM PLEASE!

*** DISCLAIMER Dirty scene skip if you want to don't complain in the comment section * * *
Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo we are watching :The Secret Life Of An American Teenager on Netflix.But I was getting really bored and I wanted Hunter so bad😉.Like I needed him right now so I said:"Meet me upstairs in 5" I wispered very sexily into his ear.

"Will do mamacita"

After he said that I went upstairs and changed into this:

After I got changed Hunter walked in and I said:"Lock the door"

"Okay,but damn your looking like fire🔥"

"Thanks babe I picked it up just for u" I said as walked over to him and took his shirt off.He kissed me and I grinded on him and he moaned:"Uhhhhh"

"Ohhhhh"

"YESS"

Then we heard someone walk up to our door and say:"Keep your moaning to a minimum" as the person said that I realized it was Hope.

"Hi Hope see you in a few hours we are trying to get it on in here"

"Like I didn't already know" Hope said.

"Okay well go visit Brandon for now don't forget to use protection" Hunter said.

"Shut up Hunter" Hope said while walking away from the door.

After that I pushed Hunter against the wall lightly but kissed him roughly.I then lead him over to the bed and sat him down.Then I sat on his lap and performed a lap dance.Afyer that I got up and started dancing and taking of what little clothing I had on.

After I was undressed I walked of to Hunter and he pulled me so that I was on his lap and I started grinding and it felt sooooo good we were both moaning:"ohhhh"

"yesss"

"Omgggg"

"more"

Then I got of his lap and took of his shorts and boxers and I sat on his lap and he inserted Henry and it felt Soooo good this time even better than some of the other times and we were both moaning:"OHHHH"

"YESSS"

"OMGGGG"

"WOW"

We then both agreed that we should finish this in the shower so he took out Henry and we walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.When we got in the shower I heard moaning from Brandon's room.

"GET SOME HOPE" I yelled to them as I turned the water on.I put on warm water,then I grabbed Hunter by the waist and kissed him soft yet passionately.