The DM

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo I looked on my phone and it was a DM from..................................................................HUNTER?!?!?!?!? OMG I am so happy.
Hunter:Thank you that would be amazing if I could meet you someday <3.
I was dancing around like an idiot than I responded by saying
Me: Omg u DMed me back 🙊.

Hunters POV
Bella:Omg u DMed me back 🙊. Lol this girl I thought for a minute before responding. When I finally thought of how to respond to that DM I did.
Me:Yes,yes I did because I remember you from my brodcast the other night☺.

Bellas POV
He responded again he said
Hunter:Yes,yes I did because I remember you from my brodcast the other night☺.
Me:aww thanks gtg bye💕
After I said bye I started getting ready to penny boarding. I finished getting ready in 15 mins (outfit in the picture )

Then I walked out the door locking it and started penny boarding down the road. I went down the road for a while until I got to Starbucks. At Starbucks I ordered a caramel frappuccino then payed and left. After a while of penny boarding around I was tired so I went home. When I got to the house I unlocked the door and went up to my room and put on some comfy clothes (outfit in the picture )

 When I got to the house I unlocked the door and went up to my room and put on some comfy clothes (outfit in the picture )

Then I went on my phone and went on younow and saw Hunter was broadcasting. I watched the whole brodcast then turned my phone of and went to get food. When I got to the kitchen I looked in the freezer and found ice cream so I ate that. After I ate some food I went upstairs and went to sleep.