OMG!!!

Bella's POV
Soooooooooooo we walked into Christines room and we both started talking about our situation at the moment.
"I hope your not mad at us.......but your having a grandchild" We both said while Christine put her hands over her mouth.
"Are u serious Hunter u got a girl pregnant at 15 and she is 16!?!?"
"I'm serious mom ,she took a test but she still wants to go to a doctor"
"Okay,well let's make a doctors appointment for u Bella"
"Okay,Christine"
Well that went way better then I expected it to. I thought she would be mad. But oh well and now I'm going to the doctor to confirm that I'm prego.After Christine called the doctors office and got an appointment for an altrasound we went to talk to Ashton.

"Ashton your brother has something to say"
"Okay"
Hunters POV
"Okay ,Ashton I did something and I got Bella prego so she is most likely going to have a baby"

" Really,Hunter u know that's wrong to get some one pregnant at a young age,shame on u but I'm happy for you guys"

Bellas POV
Wow I can't believe that Ashton just said that but oh well he did make a very good point.
"Yeah Hunter shame on u" I said in a playful tone.

" You didn't think it was such a shame when we were in the process of the baby making" Hunter wispered in my ear so Ashton couldn't hear what he said.

" True that was fun" I wispered back to him.

Hope u enjoyed 256 words bye
YOUU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕