OOOPSIES

Bella's POV
Omg that was his first kiss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
My phone started ringing and my ring tone was milkshake and Hunter started twerking in the middle of the mall when everyone walked over and asked what was going on. I said "idk let me take this call though". I answered and it was the guy that arranges my races and he was calling to tell me about a 3k dollar prize in a race in 1 hour so I said yes. The boys asked what that was about and I told them about the race and they said "yayyyyyyyyyy can we come". "Sure" I said "OMG YASS" screamed Hunter."Ummmm okay then" Blake said. Okay let's go then I said. I drove to my house and unlocked the door and let the boys in the I realized that I just saw my parents car they must be home. And they were I looked in the kitchen and they seemed mad I wonder why."uhhhh hi I thought you were in bora bora" I said "we were" my parents said like I just murdered someone."Why do you have a bunch of boys in the house" asked my dad first of all why do you care you never do and they are here because their tour manager wanted me to hang out with them , how do you not notice they are the Magcon boys I talk about all the time ,ohhhhh wait your never home that's why" I screamed and walked away like a boss.Then Hunter followed me and said I had no idea you had stuff like this going on at home I feel Soooooooooooo bad" "it's okay it's always been like this they leave me all the time , anyway I have to get ready shoooo please'."Wait" Hunter said "what" I said then.............................................

SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY FILLER