The Last Chapter

Still in Lily's POV

     Hoseok tied Jessica to a support beam in the room and stood there, keeping a close eye on her, in the event she gain consciousness. Yoongi and Taehyung were looking for cures, and by the looks of it, they were having trouble.

"Kris, you know what the poison was, do you know if there's a cure?" I asked him. His eyes popped.

"Well, I can't be sure but I remember my ex-wife mentioning something called the 'passion flower' which has these healing elements towards any poison. I just don't know where we can find it." He said the last sentence sadly.

The passion flower...I remember how my boss had always used to brag about how he had agents plant and grow those flowers in a garden at many bases at different cities.

I pulled Taehyung towards me and Kris.

"Look, take this in a nice way, but because you two caused this mess to happen, you two can retrieve the passion flower for the cure." They nodded and I sent coordinates of the nearest garden to Kris. "These are the coordinates to a garden where my old co-agents grew the passion flowers in the event any agent needed it. Go now, and hurry, we have someone's life on the line here." They nodded and quickly left.

'Yoongs, until they come back with the passion flower, we should try to find some sort of agent that can slow down the poison's process."

"I found this old remedy that my mom taught me in the event someone gets poisoned. I'm almost done."

As soon as he was done, he went over to Sehun's cold body and put a cup's worth of the remedy into his mouth.

"You idiots think that you can actually save him? Well too bad, there's no way you guys can find an antidote in time before Luhan loses his sweet little lover." Damn, she's awake. I nodded to Hoseok as a signal to go with Yoongi while I had some more one on one time with Jessica.

"Look here you slimey snake, we have a way of getting an antidote from something you never learned at the agency. Maybe, if you were a better agent and smarter, the boss would've liked you enough to tell you all about the other secret things low-status agents didn't know. And maybe, if you weren't such a diva, Kris wouldn't be leaving you and your sorry ass to rot in hell." I said, finishing off with a really fake smile.

She glared at me, but before she could say anything, Suho and Luhan came back with the other.

"Lily, how is he?" Luhan asked sadly.

"He's still under the poison, we are waiting for the key to the antidote." He looked down sadly, but then noticed Jessica.

"You know, it's against my morals to yell or hurt a girl, so I won't hurt you, but I will have someone else do it for me. Lily, would you please take care of her for me, I need to see my lover." Luhan said as he walked away, signaling everyone to let me and Jessica be.

"You're weak and nothing Lily. When I get out of these restraints, I will take you down with me to hell. You try and act as if you're this great agent, but never forget how low you are. And just know that Suho will never love such a violent, stupid, vile girl like you." She finished off by screaming in my face.

I cracked my knuckles and punched her square in the face. This will only be the beginning of what I will do to her.

Luhan's POV