The French Lessons Series (Explained.)

i know you have questions.

and yes, the french lessons series is officially over. i guess i kind of ended the series on a cliffhanger, and i surely apologize. let me explain.

i had thought that adrien was put to sleep by dove from the start. the zap from ayla's phone was like a sleeping spell. until dove made him 'disappear' and he was woken up. adrien was changed from chat blanc to chat noir a long time ago because of plagg. he was a tainted miraculous, a bad one. dove is actually a natural born miraculous, turned to human in natural form. since his father was hawkmoth, he was born with abilities to be able to transform anyone. dove had made chat blanc again, from the start not wanting to kill adrien. he wanted to save adrien and marinette from evil. dove's mission was to save them, not hurt them, so he took ayla, marinette, and adrien out of their misery, cleared their name, and made them good again.

the freaking end of this series is what kept me going.

i want to thank secrxtly_Harley for always being first to click that vote button and encouraging me to update.

i want to still thank bethoeny for showing me miraculous in the first place.

and i want to thank all of you people for reading my series and sticking with it for so long.

thank you so much.

goodbye, french lessons series.