Chapter 12. Talk

Still didn't proof read so let me know thanks :3

"Sky!"

Crow ran towards me but was quickly tackled by another wolf. I kicked the wolf off of me and took out my bow. Shooting at him.

"Bastard! Don't you dare interrupt me," I heard Crow yell as he threw the other wolf out the window. 

I stared at the wolf and smirked. I charged at the wolf tackling him down. I pierced my bow into his shoulder. Yet suddenly I felt pain in my shoulder. It burned. I hissed I fell over. I looked over to see Luke standing over me, his eyes were dark. He grabbed me starring into my eyes, I stabbed him in the stomach sending pain to my stomach.

"What the hell is this," I yelled.

"You..can feel it to," he smirked.

I glared at him.

"It's the Mating process, once I mark me you feel what I feel."

"This is bull, I said no to being your mate. I'm no ones property, No ones!"

Suddenly my heart began to ache. I stopped and stared at his dark eyes. They stared back at me.

"Why," he mumbled.

"Why would you pick me in the first place."

"I didn't, it's not something we control. It's just..destiny."

I sighed and stared hard into his eyes.

"Love isn't something I do, if you haven't noticed. I don't know what it is, and nor do I care for it. It can break you easily."

"Well I understand why you would say that, I thought..maybe if I forced you.. sooner or later you'll come around yet now I understand."

I looked up at me,

"And second, I'm in loads of trouble. Thanks to you I missed a mission and now I'm dead and who ever is close to me."

His mouth turned into a smirk,

"In case you haven't forgotten..we are the biggest and baddest back. Maybe not to you but a little training from you can help maybe."

I looked up at him,

"Are you an idiot or something, willing to risk your back for me? What kind of idiot are you."

"The good kind, and my pack will do it without me asking, they look up to there Luna. A Luna is respected and treated as a queen to pack just like an Alpha. They will obey and do anything. Especially from you."

I looked away,

"Tsk. Sure."

Suddenly the door burst open and Spark smashed into the wall. Crow walked in pissed.

"Bastard."

"Crow wait."

His eyes changed color and turned towards me. Why does he listen to quickly..as if I was his Luna already.

"Spark stop you've done enough," Luke said.

"Y-Yes alpha."

I turned to Crow,

"You still have explaining."

"Well let's go to my pack house. Where it's save and we can get something to drink."

I looked over at him and nodded,

"Let's go," I mumbled.