Introduction.

Sky watched carefully as her next victim walked out the store into the woods. He carried bags in his hand and hurried. She jumped out the tree and carefully made my way behind him. She hid as he looked behind himself. Smiling Sky took out her sword and took deep breaths.

He turned and his face was in shock as she stabbed right through his heart. He shifted only making it easier for her. She dodged as he tried to throw himself on her. She sliced his stomach as he jumped over her then he fell like a lifeless body on the floor. She took her sword and stabbed it once more through him.

"I thought that was going to be difficult. I guess not."

She removed her sword smirking.

"You're all just weak little puppies."

.........................................................................

Luke walked over to the cell and slammed it open reviling a man.

"Who the hell do you think you are crossing my territory."

"I-I just got lost."

"Lost? So you tried to kill my guards."

The man gulped and suddenly charged at Luke. He only grabbed him by the neck and squeezed it turning the man's eyes red and making his face red as well. Suddenly he stopped struggling and blood dripped from his nose and mouth. He threw him on the ground kicking him once before moving towards his guards.

"Next time kill him will you," Luke growled.

"Y-Yes alpha."