Chapter 7. Creep

Sky's P.O.V

I felt my arms start to ache. I was getting tired and pulled against the chains yet the guards turned and had guns in there hands. 

"Don't try it."

I glared and stared down at my feet. How pathetic am I, I could easily escape but I just feel tingles making me stay. I heard the door open and close again. 

"Alpha," saluted the guards.

I didn't have to look up to see who was there. I heard the cell door open. 

"Wake up," he growled.

I looked up annoyed. His eyes were angry,

"So where were we."

He suddenly punched my stomach. I gasp as the air escaped my lungs,

"Bastard,"I hissed.

"What. What are you going to do about it," he smirked.

My eye twitched, is he looking down at me. Doubt in his eyes. I pulled and the chains snapped, I wrapped my hands around his neck. His eyes widened in surprise. I punched his throat, before I could punch again I was tackled down.

"Who the hell do you think you are," I yelled.

I punched away his guards. I grabbed him slamming him to the wall.

"I'm your alpha now bastard."

His eyes were wide with anger. No alpha likes to be over powered or told who's Alpha. I heard a gun lock and I could see it next to my head. That didn't stop me from letting go ti'll I felt stings go up my arms. I backed off.

"Ha, you think you're the alpha," he laughed.

I shot a death glare and he stopped laughing. 

"Of course I can take down this pack in a second," I smirked walked towards him.

I stopped half way,

"As if I haven't already."

He slammed me to the wall that was behind him. His face near mine. His breathing growing rapid with his hand around my neck.

"Unless you have a death wish don't you ever disrespect me."

I smirked and chuckled. He glared at me,

"If you don't remember your just a human. And That scar on your eye tells me enough."

I glared at him. I opened my mouth to say something but the man in black came back.

"Hey."

Luke got off me and turned to the man. I was tired of him, who the hell is he. I suddenly charged at him and punched him but instead I punched the air.

"Hey, hey chill."

He was right behind me. I spun and kicked but he caught my foot. It was an inch from his face. My eyes widened. He smirked,

"You have a nice leg if I must say," he smirked as he ran his hand down my leg. 

I kicked with my other leg making him lose his grip and I caught myself. 

"Ow."

"Pervert," I hissed.

"Crow what are you doing," growled Luke.

Crow? What kind of name is that.

"Didn't I tell you already," he said getting up.

"I wasn't gonna kill her," he growled louder.

"Yet she could of killed you."

I turned towards Luke who looked away. I turned to this guy named "Crow",

"Who are you."

He smiled sadly.

"Crow of course. I work with Luke."

I reached for his hat but he grabbed my wrist. He brought it to his lips kissing it,

"Nice to meet you Sky."

I pulled my hand away. For some reason I felt calm around him. I heard a growl from Luke but Crow only smiled. Luke suddenly cuffed my hands again.

"Well enough chat."

I turned to kick but crow caught me. My hands were back hanging.

"You know I can escape again."

Luke turned with his cold eyes,

"Yeah and you'll get beat."

"Tsk."

I turned away and looked down at crow who stared at me.

"Don't worry. You won't get beat....unless you want to," he smiled.

What the hell. 

And with that they left leaving me there again.

Vote.Comment.SHARE YOU PEOPLE