Beach Part 2:The Arrival of Akito

Start from the beginning

"Kisa, that isn't going to happen. First of all, we aren't married."

"You aren't?" She blinked.

I deadpanned and blushed. "No, no we are not married."

"But Haru-nii said you were." Kisa protested.

"Haru-nii is the embodiment of a childish bipolar liar." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well you sound like you are married." She trailed off.

"We aren't, second of all this fight isn't anything. We'll make up soon enough. Don't worry." I ruffled her hair.

"Oh and for the record, Momiji is trying to woo Tohru so don't say anything that Haru-nii would say, okay?"

"Tohru-nee and Momiji-nii can't be together." Kisa frowned.

"Why not?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Because Tohru and Kyo are going to be together. Plus he would be cheating on you."

"Kisa, we aren't interested, dating, or married." I said in exasperation.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"...okay..."

Tohru suddenly hurried past us, clutching her green notebook.

"Hey Tohru!" I called in worry.

Hiro appeared behind her, looking confused.

"I just asked her why she mentioned her mom all the time and not her dad." He said, looking away.

I sighed and beckoned them.

Momiji appeared a moment later sparing us but a glance before hurrying toward the direction Tohru went.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of hurt watching him leave but I berated myself a second later.

He liked Tohru. There was nothing I could do but support them. They both deserved to be happy.

"You shouldn't have asked that Hiro." Kisa muttered before running after Tohru and Momiji.

"I didn't mean too." He whispered hoarsely, sinking onto his knees.

"She knows, grumpy lamb, she's just worried." I smiled a little, picking him up by his elbow before frowning.

"If you get taller than me, I'll hate you forever." He choked out a laugh at that but quickly muffled it.

"Jeez, kids these days, if you want to laugh, laugh." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." He coughed, looking at his shoes.

I sighed and tugged on his arm. "Tsundere's aren't cute Hiro. Say what you mean."

"I'm not a tsundere or cute!" He shouted before stalking away.

"Liar." I muttered darkly.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
~Next Day~

I frowned when I came upon the path we had used yesterday.

"Hiro? Kisa? Why are you hiding?" I asked quietly.

It was evening and I had just finished making dinner but Kisa, Hiro, and Momiji were still gone.

Tohru volunteered to look for them but I denied seeing as she would probably get a concussion from tripping.

Kisa teared up and dragged me behind the bush they were hiding in.

"Kisa what going on?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Akito is here." Hiro said quietly.

I paled instantly.