"Okay what do I need to do?" I questioned.

"Well," he said putting the laptop aside. I sat up in front of him.

"Reggie will make you a gown. All you need to do is go to him and show him what you like. At the ball you must stay close to me-"

"I know, you don't like your things touched." I said rolling my eyes. His lip twitched and he stood up standing between my legs. He placed his hands on either side of my body leaning down.

"Good Kitten. Same goes for you. I'm the only one you can touch." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against it. "Now be a good little pet and go see Reggie. You are to distracting." He ran his mouth down my neck and I felt the brush of his fangs causing me to shiver. He then sat back down opening his laptop and smirked.

After being frozen for a couple seconds I got up and quietly left. Once I shut the door behind me I stopped. What just happened? I mean yes he was extremely sexy and I have wanted to jump his bones the moment I saw him but I was just a pet... He couldn't want me. I shook my head from those kinda thoughts and walked to Reggie's room.

"Reggie?"

"Ah me doll!"

"Hey Reggie I'm here for a gown. I have to attend a ball in Saturday."

"Oh! Come!  Saturday is tomorrow! I make-ah a nice one for you. Not skanky like other pets!" I followed him to a little circle stage and stepped onto it as he fiddled around me mumbling to himself about other pets dresses are to short and no class or something like that. About two hours later I left and had dinner in my room since Zachariah was getting a suit together for the ball tomorrow. After dinner I fell into bed going to sleep.

I woke up to Reggie again bursting into my room.

"We must start now!" He yelled pushing me into the bathroom. I spent the whole day getting ready. Nails perfectly manicured, make up done, hair curled in soft waves, and even waxed. Everywhere.

"You ready to-ah see your dress!" Reggie said bursting with excitement.

"Yep."

"Tada!" Reggie pulled out the dress from its wrapping and held it out.

"Wow Reggie it's beautiful." It was completely see through with white lace covering up the necessities mostly. It would stick to my body until the bottom where it flared out.

"Yes I know. Others wear tight short completely sheer dresses. Not-ah you. The King no want that."

I slipped it on and turned to face the mirror. Grabbing the white heels I pushed my feet in them and stood.

"Done."

"Ah me doll! The King won't-ah know what hit him!" A small smile made its way to my face and I followed Reggie out the door. I went to his office and walked in to see Alex, Micah, and Zachariah all standing by his desk talking. It quieted when I came in and they all just stared. After a minuet Zachariah shook his head and walked towards me.

"Let's go Kitten." He said holding his arm out. I pulled mine through his and rested my hand against his upper arm."You look beautiful Kitten." He whispered in my ear. We stopped at the top of the stairs when Reggie came running over.

"Wait! I forgot-ah to change the collar!" He stopped in front of me and pulled me towards him, unbuckling the black one and placing a white leather one with lace on the outside and Zachariah's name written on it in black calligraphy in the middle.

"There!" He said then bowing to Zachariah after handing him a white leash and leaving.

"My my little pet. I must say, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Alex said grabbing my hand and kissing it. Zachariah growled taking my hand away from Alex and pulling me into his chest.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you. If you weren't my friend you would be dead already."

"Oh don't worry, I won't try and steal her. You should worry about others at the ball doing that. But if you ever find yourself...unable to care for this pet I would be happy to take her." Alex said smirking.

"Shut it Alex. While at the ball keep a eye out for her, understood?"

"Of course."

"And if you see anything suspicious that can be connected to the letter inform me immediately." He said hooking are arms together again with the leash in a pocket of his all black suit besides his white bow. We left the castle and all climbed in a limo and headed to the ball.

Okay this should be easy. All I have to do is stay by his side at all times. Do not touch or let someone touch me for Zachariah would kill them. Make sure to keep a eye out for something suspicious. And make sure not to kill any one myself. Great.