"How come I can't get through your head?" He whispers. I just shrug. "I put my walls up." His frown deepens. "But I borrowed your ability." I just shrug again. I guess he can't get through me since he's just borrowing my ability. Because he's just borrowing it and I'm being cautious, I guess he can't use it against me. This is so badass.

"I really can't read your mind." He whispers, still frowning. He looks like a glowering child. Pouting. He's too cute. Good thing he can't read my mind because he'll be sulking some more if he finds out that I called him cute. I don't get why guys don't like it when they're called cute. It's a compliment. Guys are choosy bastards. 

Half of the day has gone by. I'm walking towards my next class with Jemcer. Jakeson has been avoiding me like the plague. We've seen each other a couple of times but neither of us said anything to the other. I guess we'll just keep it like this. I already forgave him and he said he's letting me go. I can't make it even harder for him by being all nice and cuddly with him. So I guess we'll just treat each other like we're strangers then. 

The rogue mystery has been bugging us. By us, I mean Jemcer, Florian, Kyle and me. The night of the fight,-- woah that rhymed.I'm so weird. Anyway, the night of the fight, we checked the clearing to see if what Florian said was true. And sure enough, we didn't find a single dead body on the ground. The grass was bloody, chunks of flesh and fur were strewn about and there was the eyeball on the ground.

 But not a single dead body.

 It was really creepy. I'm about to enter the classroom for my next class when Kathy and Jourdan rushes towards me and pulls me in a tight hug that just knocked the air outta my lungs. Best Friends.  "We got it!" They cry together and If they yell a little louder, I'm sure blood would be oozing from my ears right now. Jemcer who was walking beside me is just standing there, his hands folded across his broad chest and looking at us with an amused expression. He just smirks at me and I glower at him. 

After about a hundred years, well it was about a minute but it felt like a hundred years to me, Jourdan and Kathy finally steps back and gives me space, to breathe. I inhale a lungful of air and exhale. I'm exaggerating a bit. Heh.

"What are you guys so happy about?"  I ask them as I try to straighten my creased blouse. "We got in." They say in unison and I roll my eyes. They look really giddy. Like two leprechauns on Christmas Day. I don't know why I used leprechauns as an example. 

"We got in the cheerleading squad!" Kathy exclaims, being her usual hyper, full of energy self. I give them a proud grin. "Really?!" I ask them, feeling a bit giddy myself. "No." They tell me in their most serious expression.

I glare at my two best friends.

They're just so .. ugh.

They burst out laughing. "Your Face!" Jourdan exclaims again, pointing at my face. I'm sure I look like the Grinch right now. Glaring, not smiling and everything.

"Kathy challenged Kelly for Captainship of the squad." Jourdan starts and I squeal. "OH MY GOSH!" I exclaim, making Jemcer roll his eyes. I just ignore him. I look at Kathy. "Did you kick her ass?" I ask her, feeling hopeful and quirky.

"No I didn't kick her ass." Kathy tells me and my face falls a bit. "She didn't kick her ass, Margo" Jourdan tells me. "So why are you guys so happy?" I ask them. "She didn't kick Kelly's ass because Kathy MURDERED Kelly's ass." Jourdan exclaims, her eyes going wide and making these weird and awkward hand gestures. 

"The byotch deserved it." Kathy glowers. "I'm so happy for you guys." I tell them sincerely and they gush before pulling me in a tight hug. They can be very annoying, they can be very persistent, they can be very stubborn, they can be very hyper, they can be very loud, but I love them as they are.