"Are the others with you?" He said.

"Yes." I said and heard him sigh.

"Why didn't you take Sarah with you?" He said and I wanted to cross my arms but the others would see that.

"We aren't her babysitters father and Jason doesn't like her remember?" I said and heard her yell somethng in the background.

"THIS LEMONADE DOESN'T HAVE ICE IN IT!" She yelled and my eyes widened.

"This is the fifth time you suggested a new cup of lemonade miss Sarah, why don't you go make yourself one downstairs." Alfred said in the background.

"Then what are you getting paid for?!" She yelled and I was starting to get pissed.

"Go to the manor as fast as you can." He said and I sighed.

"I'm on my way." I said and hung up, I went back to the living room and the others looked at me worried.

"What happened now?" Tim said and I sighed.

"I'm needed back at the manor." I said and grabbed my suit from my chair and put it on, Cassandra grabbed my arm and I gave her a smile.

"Good luck with that." She said and I left the safe house, I went back home and as I entered the cave something was thrown at me. I easily dodged it and saw that it was a vase.

"Since when did we have vases?" I said and looked back at Sarah yelling.

"I hid them so that this won't happen, they cost over 1 million dollars!" Bruce said and Sarah grabbed another one.

"I DON'T CARE!" She yelled and threw it at me again, I caught it and put it on the examine table.

"You really need to be tied down don't you?" I said angry and grabbed the handcuffs.

"How dare you to leave me alone?!" She said and I let out a laugh.

"Since when am I your babysitter?" I said and she calmed down.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you left me." She said and I sighed, Alfred came down the stairs and looked really pale.

"Alfred are you feeling alright?" I said and the tray he was holding was shaking clearly.

"I made you some lemonade." He said and my eyes widened, Sarah took a sip from it and smiled.

"Better." She said and I furrowed my eyes.

"I will handle her for a day." I said and Alfred sighed in relief.

"Thank heaven." He said and I took my belt off, I laid it on the table too and gave him the vase.

"Try to calm down a little." I said and he gave me a smile.

"I will." He said and walked out of the cave, I turned to father and he was smiling.

"Well, good because you are needed at the mountain." He said and I nodded, I quickly went upstairs to eat something and went back to the cave. I grabbed my belt and put it back on before leaving with Sarah in one of my Finch suits.

"Recognised Finch B24, recognised Finch B24, ERROR Finch already at base." The computer said as we walked out of the portal.

"Turn off alarm, let the person through." I said and the alarm was turned off, Red Tornado entered with Superboy and I gave them a smile.

"I don't even wanna know." He said and I chuckled.

"Long story short, she's from another world and knows everything about us." I said and he rolled his eyes.