Chapter thirteen - Why all at once?

Começar do início

I smiled just because of all the memories I had in that tree house, "of course now you need to go to bed we have school tomorrow." She nodded, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Somehow even after sleeping for so long I manage to still be tired and feel right back to sleep.

Change In POV - Miya's Point Of View

I felt happier with every second that passed by. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. Maybe then I could finally make my move. I don't even get why she won't be mine. She said she liked me and I could see in her eyes the way she feels about me. I know she feels the same way about me that I do about her. Hopefully it will all change tomorrow. I've practically gone insane over the past three years without her waiting for the chance to just be able to talk to her in person again. I still can't believe I might have a chance with her. There lies the only thing I'm worried about 'Might have a chance'. I don't want this to be on chance. I want her to be mine.

Anyways I am so excited and can't wait till tomorrow. I won't be able to sleep which is going to suck because then it's going to take longer for me to see her after school and just spend alone time with her. Right before I was about to go into my room I herd the door close. It was Tanya getting off from work. I can't say I liked her much anymore because of that one day but I can't hate her. She is just doing the same as me. She just got to it before I had the chance.

One thought popped into my mind at that moment 'Just try and be nice to her', "Hey Tanya, how was work."

I could tell by the way she looked at me she wasn't that fond of me either, but she had the same realization that I loved Stevie just as much as she did and I was only fighting for what I wanted so she couldn't hate me, "Ohh hey Miya. It was just kinda tiring."

"So wait where do you work again?" I wanted to try and get to know her and see if she was even good for Stevie. I know I'm being a bit hostile, but Stevie is my best friend and I want to make sure who ever she ends up with is good to her.

"Ohh I actually am just starting this job. I work at spencer's now with Damien." Damn it. Now she is going to get close to him to. But on the other hand I might be able to have him keep an eye on her to make sure she is ok for Stevie if she can't be mine. Don't take this as a sign of me giving in or giving up, Ohh hell no, I'm just saying it's Stevie's choice and I want to make sure she doesn't choose someone who is no good.

"Hey that's awesome, but I think I'm going to bed now and you should too cus you know we got school," Then all of the sudden I got really jealous. A thought came to my mind 'What are they going to be doing. I mean she sleeps in the same room as her. Ok ok I need to get this thought out of my head and just go to sleep.' I was definitely the jealous type, but I was trying to control it for Stevie.

"Alright sounds good," She replied, "See you in the morning."

So after that Awkward conversation I went to bed and luckily was able to fall asleep.

Change In POV - Tanya's Point Of View

'Damn that was an Awkward conversation,' I thought to myself. Still I couldn't totally despise Miyabi though. She's only going after the person she loves just like what I'm doing. The only difference is, I'm going to see how Stevie exactly feels tomorrow. She told me yesterday that the day after tomorrow which is tomorrow, we would get to talk. I know for a fact I want her to be my girlfriend, but I need to make sure she feels the same way.

After standing there thinking for a bit, I finally made my way to Stevies room. I loved being able to sleep in the same bed as her every night and getting to cuddle with her. I opened the door to see she was asleep. I climbed into the bed after putting on just a big T-shirt. Wrapping my arms around her I kinda hoped she would wake so I would get to say goodnight to her but, she didn't. Ohh well I'll just wait until tomorrow.