It was a Hawaiian pizza, but the toppings were design specifically to letters to composed words.

'Camz, will you be my girlfriend?'

Camila read what was on the pizza. With wide eyes she looked at Lauren and the green eyed girl was smiling from ear to ear.

Camila didn't say anything instead she set the pizza aside and hugged Lauren tightly.

"Wait... wait... you didn't answer my question." Lauren said sadly. "Camz, will you be my girlfriend?"

Camila's eyes swell with tears. She held Lauren's face and pull her into a chaste kiss.

*

Dinah nudge Camila on the side and Camila went back to reality. She was kind of surprised to see Lauren that was standing now in front of her. She step back slightly and her mind can't even think of anything that she could do.

Lauren blink her eye and lifted the rose in front of Camila. The brunette got a little confuse and look around her, Dinah, Normani and Ally all was holding a rose and all of them was looking back at her. She awkwardly look back to Lauren and the other girl was still holding the rose in front of her.

Camila take the rose unsure of what to do and Lauren release her hold as she turn around and sat down on one of the couches.

The other three girls were looking in between Camila and Lauren. Ally, clasped her hand together and spoke.

"Let's get this movies started." She said and everybody pick a spot.

All of them were sitting at the floor with cushions underneath them. Lauren chose to sit on the far end, Dinah and Normani were on the lying down on their stomach. Ally was next to Lauren and Camila was on the other end.

"I'm glad you make it here, Lauren." Normani said while she glance at Lauren with a smile.

"Me too." Lauren answered back.

"We should do this again." Dinah suggested and Ally nodded in agreement.

"It's okay with me." Lauren agreed again and Camila remained silent.

The night went on as they watch movie after movie. Camila didn't really paid attention to any of it. Her mind was preoccupied with something else. Something that includes someone that have green eyes and the only person that Camila had been in a relationship with.

She kept on glancing back at Lauren who didn't even looked back at Camila. Camila felt sad about it but since she wasn't sure how to react to Lauren she chose to be happy that Lauren was ignoring her blatant staring.

Camila wasn't sure if Lauren just didn't notice her or also, chose to ignore her. Either way, Camila can't blame her for it. She knew how upset Lauren was that night and up until now she is. Camila look momentarily at the t.v. she thought on their relationship. She wonder if their roles were reverse. She thought on what she would felt if Lauren told her that she had just aborted their child.

Will she act all the same? Or will she understand?

But Lauren is very passionate at everything that she does.

Camila asked herself once more. If she hadn't been scared to death on dealing with the baby and just trust Lauren on being there for her and being a young parent. Will that make a difference?

Camila sighed sadly, not because the movie is in a dramatic part, but because she knew deep down in her heart that whatever Lauren would have done, there'll always be a place for forgiveness.