"Come on, let's set everything up." Normani suggested as they all decided to move to the living room. Camila, Normani and Dinah set the t.v., foods and drinks and the cushions were they will sit later on while ally get some blankets for them to use.

Normani was keeping an eye on the clock as her mind warily think about Lauren's presence later on.

"Should we tell her now?" Normani whispered to Dinah. "You should tell her, she's your best friend." Normani added.

"You're her best friend too, dummy." Dinah commented as she glared at Normani.

Normani chuckled lowly and Dinah smiled too while Camila was busy fixing the t.v. Someone knock on the door and Camila stood up and Dinah and Normani look at one another.

"I think we shouldn't worry about telling her now." Dinah said as Ally run down the stairs while holding some blankets.

"Let me get it." She said as she throw the blankets on the cushions. She opened the door and everybody smiled widely except for Camila. The brunette was surprised as she saw Lauren on the other side of the door. Her mouth slightly hang open as her eyes took Lauren's appearance in.

Lauren was wearing her favorite panda beanie, black sweatshirt and her basketball shorts. She was holding a couple of flowers and three boxes of pizza.

Camila saw her, just like when Lauren was 15.

The doorbell rang and Camila, Ally, Normani and Dinah rushed to the door. Camila opened the door with wide smile on her face. Lauren and Camila just recently started dating and because Lauren had a practice that day, she came on Ally's house late for their weekend sleepover. For her punishment, she needs to buy them food. Lauren agreed and promised to buy them pizza.

"Wow Lauren, I think you should always come late." Dinah suggested after seeing that Lauren bought 3 boxes of pizza.

Lauren was wearing her signature beanie, sweatshirt and basketball shorts. Camila stared at her with awe.

"Dinah... this one is for Camz only..." Lauren said as she roll her eyes.

"Lauren, were all equal here. Chancho, doesn't have anything more to offer that we can't also give you so shut up and gave me those and please don't give her any special treatment." Dinah said as she glared at Lauren.

"You can take the two, but this one is for Camz." Lauren repeated firmly.

"Luaser don't be stupid..." Dinah said and Lauren sighed.

"You can have each one of these instead..." Lauren said as she gave each one of them a red rose in exchange for the pizza. "Are you happy now?" she asked Dinah and the Polynesian smirked.

Since Dinah was now satisfied they all went in to sat down on the living room. They ate the pizza that Lauren bought and when Camila was about to open the box, Lauren snatch it from her hands.

"Keep your eyes close first." She requested and Camila obeyed and close her eyes quickly. She closed her eyes with smug smile on her face.

Dinah roll her eyes in annoyance because she's single and Normani and Ally was excited to see what's inside the box.

Lauren opened the box for Camila and put it on her lap. The box was opened in front of her and Lauren went on the other side to hold the lid. Lauren was kneeling in front of her while she was holding the other side of the box.

Ally and Normani giggled excitedly while they saw what's inside the box.

"Camz, open your eyes." Lauren said and the younger girl slowly opened her eyes. She put her hand on her mouth quickly as she saw what's Lauren's surprised.