marry me

Please comment and vote :)
Thank you all for reading so far.

Gu Hai washed his hands thoroughly, as he listened to his friends chat in the room next to him. Their laughter was loud and obnoxious, and Gu Hai shook his head in annoyance as he listened to it. They found his misery amusing. However,  Gu Hai couldn't find his misery to be anything besides fustrating.

Gu Hai carried a glass into the dining room, and placed it aggressively on the table. It made a loud "clink" sound, causing his friends to quickly look up.  Even though Gu Hai was their friend, he could have a harsh personality when he was upset, and they avoided doing the things that could bring that side out.

"It's so funny to you, huh?" Gu Hai asked.

The laughter quickly quieted down, and the two boys looked at Gu Hai nervously. Their eyes were wide as they watched and waited for his next move. They were sure he would blow up and inflict pain in some way.

"Go on, laugh!" He shouted before lowering into his seat. However he did not think it was any laughing matter. He couldn't stand to go on another date with a woman he would never be interested in in the first place.

"Would it be so bad anyway? Having a beautiful woman to cater to you when ever, where ever you want? Marriage is convenient to us men. Woman will want to treat their husband as they are kings to keep them around. " Li Shou said excitedly. He believed that the point he made was a good point, but Gu Hai could take care of himself. He didn't need to be taken care of.

"Marriage isn't something that should be taken so lightly. I won't marry someone without putting thought into it and meaning it." Gu Hai picked up the cards and examined what he had. His face soon twisted out of disappointment. Even the cards he was dealt were bad!

"Who knew you were such a romantic, Gu Hai? No one would ever guess you view marriage so highly."

Gu Hai threw his cards down on the table," I lose" He said.

"Being rich comes with the pros and the cons. The pros are nice houses, nice cars, nice watches and jewerly, endless health care, anything you can imagine...The cons are arranged marriages. It's like you accept all that good for that one negative. One small megative. Which isn't really a negative if she's sexy. "

"I'm not getting married! " Gu Hai shouted angrily. Li Shou threw his hands up in compliance in that moment,  no longer wanting to aggravate the angry Gu Hai.

"Okay, okay," He then placed down his cards. If Gu Hai didn't want to get married, as his friends, they would Atleast try to find a way to avoid the fate set in stone by his father," So what, you insult all the woman in Beijing? Then your father will reach all villages in China until there is no one left for you to insult? "

"Until he learns I'm not getting married. "

"Your father won't settle for something so easily, Gu Hai. Not a man of his stubbornness. If you want to avoid marriage you have to think bigger! Like, marrying a white woman or someone out of your race." Li Shou's face lit up out of pride. He felt prideful that he thought of such a brilliant idea. And truthfully, Gu Hai looked at him with interest. Perhaps he was right.  His father may only disapprove the idea of marriage if it were someone he did not deem appropriate.

"Search the web for white women," Gu Hai thought.  He would have exceptionally low standards in order to upset his father and make this plan work, "Contact the first one you see, especially one that is in need of money. I'll hire them to be my fake -" and just as the words slipped off his tongue, an idea came into Gu Hai's head. It was as if a light bulb in his head turned on, and the answer to all of his problems came to him.