Chapter 5

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail not me.

Acnologia POV

Lu and Nokon are like siblings and they get along well, I've taught them the 2 strongest Re-quips. Lu got the strongest Re-quip, the Scythe Re-quip. Nokon the second strongest, the Wings Re-quip. Wings Re-quip gives different boosts. But, I had that for secondary magic his main magic is Take-Over God Souls, Lucy is now working on her Celestial magic. I'm sitting back relaxing while she working, and eventually I fell asleep.

Lucy POV

I was working on summoning all my spirits at once, get them to have better teamwork with each other and me.

<^> time skip~4 months<^>

It's been 4 months and I've been able to summon all my spirits at once, now it's time to get better teamwork.

<^> time skip~4 months<^>

It's been another 4 months I've wrote more songs,and I've gotten better teamwork with my spirits. Dad has been saying to work on unison raids with them, so I will.

<^> time skip~4 months<^>

Again, it's been another 4 months, I'm now 15. I've completed my training, and Nokon now has a human form. He loves his human form so he stays in that form all day. "Lu, I want you and Nokon to run away." Dad is in tears right now, Nokon and I are starting to cry. "*sob* Why? *sob*" I asked crying. "All Zeref wants is to use you as a pawn, nothing more nothing less. I don't want to see you being used like that, so I want you to run. Run away as fast as you can, and don't look back. Run to a guild earn their trust." I was still crying but I nodded. "Good, if any guild I suggest the Guild your Grandmother's Aunt, Mavis, made. The guild is called Fairy Tail, if you ever meet them do not, and I mean DO NOT hesitate to join them. Stay in a town called Hargeon, there you can lay low and not be discovered as Zeref's child. A Fairy Tail member is bound to pass through eventually. Now go if you stay any longer Zeref will come." I've stopped crying now. "Come on Nokon." I said, he nodded. We give Acnologia a hug before we leave, we then took off. Nokon is in his human form running along side me right now.

<^> time skip~2 days<^>

It's been 2 days since we started to run, and now were finally at Hargeon. Nokon and I are walking through the city helping out every person we can, we stop in front of the city wizard job request board. I looked over to Nokon, and he nodded. I took a job request off the board, and we headed to the mayor to get the job approved.

<^> time skip~1 year<^>

One years have passed, Nokon and I take the city wizard jobs so we have jewels. We're on our way back home from a mission, when we heard a squeal. "Oh my god, oh my god, the most popular wizard guild, Fairy Tail, The strongest team from Fairy Tail is in town!!!" the girl said letting out another squeal. I quickly ran to the center of the town with Nokon on my shoulder. I was looking around when I heard someone behind me say, "Hey, girl with the exceed, who are you?"