Chapter 6

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail not me.

Lucy POV

I turned around, I saw three people. One red head, Raven head, and one pinkie.

"Who, Me?" I asked, "Yup" Raven head said, "Are you a dragon slayer you smell like vanilla and strawberries with dragon mixed in

"Who, Me?" I asked, "Yup" Raven head said, "Are you a dragon slayer you smell like vanilla and strawberries with dragon mixed in." Pinkie said. "Yes, I am but my dad told me to run away after I was done training. I'm Lucy by the way, and this is Nokon." I said. " I'm Erza, and this is Natsu, and Gray." said Erza. "We were told there was a wizard here that has been completing all the job request non stop, and they wanted us to have them join a guild that way all the wizards that pass through here can take a decent job." Gray said. "That would be me." I said, gray then said, "Wow what luck, would you like to join Fair-" "Yes, oh thank you thank you thank you." I said. "Great come with us then" Natsu said. "Okay" Nokon and I said. We started walking to their guild when Erza asked me, "I know you said your a dragon slayer but what element and do you have any other magic?" "I use elemental but I usually use ice, and I have Re-quip and Celestial magic. My mom was a re-quip mage so my main magic is re-quip." I said, "Really? Whats your re-quip?" Erza asked eyes sparkling. "Um..*sigh* the most powerful, Scythe." I said that and Erza stopped in her tracks. She snapped out of it a second later. "Guess that means your stronger than me, huh?" "Yeah since my mothers side of the family are the only ones that could actually use it, oh and I won't hide my secret from the guild all I ask is to not kick me out and not see me like my true father, a world threat." I said. They all stopped in their tracks and said, "Your true father is a world threat? Who is he?" "That is something I'll answer at the guild." I said with a serious look. They nodded and started walking again.

Erza POV

She doesn't want to talk about her true father here and she said he's a world threat. Wait could it be Zeref? Yes, it has to be the signs are obvious .

Lucy POV

We walked the rest of the way in silence. "Here we are the Fairy Tail Guild."Erza said, I nodded and she kicked the doors open "We're back and have a new recruit." Everyone looked at me and said, "Welcome!" I smiled a bright and genuine smile, "Hi I'm Lucy please treat me as you would treat anyone in the guild." They looked at me weird "Why wouldn't we?" I frowned and said "If I'm going to be in this family you need to know who I am. *sigh* I hate who my real father is, I'm nothing like him, I look and act exactly like my mother. My mother was Layla Heartfilia, m-my t-true f-father k-killed h-her r-right after I turned 4. My true father thought nothing of me and mama except pawns in his evil plan. He never taught me anything, never looked at me except once, he never touched me except once to give me something. If he thought he could make me stay with one single rose he was wrong. He put all of my training on his pet, his pet loved me and cared for me as if I was his child not *gulp* Zeref's. Acnologia the black dragon is Zeref's pet, and I miss him so much. I love him like a father. He taught me all I know, and lied to Zeref saying he'll teach me in the dark arts when he was going to teach me magic of light. On my last day of training 1 year ago he told Nokon and Me to run away, so Zeref can't use me." I explained, they just sat there shocked while looking at me crying over my mothers loss and leaving Acnologia. They snapped out of it and asked/yelled, "WHAT!?!?"