top ten crazy things about Ash

1: Ash never does things by halves. She is super extreme, crashing a truck into a lake and time traveling is not the most extreme thing she's done.
2: Ash loves explosives. She will blow up everything.
3: Ash loves my little tauntaun( the Star Wars version of my little pony). She's embarrassed about it though, because she puts on a tough act.
4: Ash makes "strange cookies" (my friend and I had a field day with this) that she uses on people she doesn't like. Somehow, after eating them, the people blow up.
5: Ash had a crush on Luke Skywalker. She quickly got over it, and never had a crush again.
6: Ash hates sentimental stuff. She is known for ruining mushy moments, by puking.
7: Ash yells "MY EYES" when she finds something disgusting. This includes, but is not limited to:
Jar jar.
Anything sentimental
Blob fishes.
8: Ash is one of the first wookies to speak like other species do, thanks to Sister magic. Many wish she did not.
9: Ash likes making crazy cartoons. She especially enjoys drawing herself saying"I am swag".
10: Ash has crazy anger issues. She will get angry quite easily, and if you are the target of her anger, run!
My friend and I have SO much fun coming up with crazy things for the Sisters to do. I published this because I was asked to update. I didn't realize people actually like what I do.