the photo album

A/N this is a songfic, listen to Ed Sheeran's photograph.
"Hey guys!!! I put together a little photo album of us!!" Ahsoka chirped. All the girls rushed to see.
The first page read being Queen is hard, with a picture of Karee running up a tree nude, trying to avoid dresses, and a picture of her making a speech.
The next one read being a mother is hard ,with a picture of Padme holding Ahsoka after a big battle with Vader, and a picture of Karee and Sophi, with a picture of Padme holding Leia, with bail organa watching.
The next one being a friend is hard , with Ash helping Karee put together some complex toy as a kid, then a picture of Padme and Ahsoka playing with Karee and Ash, while the Empire condemns them on the holonet.
Being a teacher is hard, with Ahsoka teaching Karee some math problem, while Karee is training, then of Padme using bombs to teach Ash science.
Being the first is hard, with all four of them trying to teach young girls to be the next generation of Sisters.
But we are each other's support, with a picture of them celebrating a victory, and curling up on the couch with a movie.
Then, with loads of different pictures of all four of them bonding surrounding it, were the words minta ki seta jin minta ank erant.
"Oh Ahsoka, it's beautiful!!!!" They all gushed.
"Best of all, I made copies that shrink and grow at will, and put them on our necklaces!" Ahsoka cheered.
They all treasured their albums, proving their bond.