Beginnings- Karee

Life as a slave should scar people. It didn't scar me.
You could never tell I started my life in hardship if you didn't know Iith custom. Royals are sold into slavery at a young age, to know hardship, and understand both ends of the stick.
I was 9 when the Jedi found me. When I was 10, the temple fell to the Sith, and I claimed my throne, with the help of my best friends: Asherica Matin, Ahsoka Tano and Padme Amidala.
It didn't take long for my little sister, Sethrina, and my little brother, Sethamo, to claim theirs.
It didn't take long for my twin sister, Maurice, the physical embodiment of the dark side, to start her war. Of course, I was still trying to fight the Empire at the time, but she backed them. Where do you think the Inquisitors came from? Maurice.
My friends and I were the Our Girls Squadron, the head of the Sisters, elite superwomen, with powers like time traveling, reviving the dead (which is how Padme, or Padan, as I call her, is around) and predicting the future. We can teleport too!
Even when I was well and truly an adult, people called me "kid", because I look like a kid, and act accordingly. I could be mature though, even at 10, I had seen unspeakable things.
Anyway, enough about my story, it must never be told anyway.

A\N: I will do alternate universes as well, but will note AU when doing so.