karee breaks the time space continuum

Ash walked into the kitchen yelling.
"Guys!! I found this weird chamber thing in the garden, wanna check it out???" The women looked up, interested.
"Sounds great!! Let's go!" Karee said, already racing outside.
Ahsoka was the first one there, and opened it up. She screamed and quickly closed it.
"There are two skeletons in there!!!! I am going nowhere near that thing!!!" She exclaimed.
Karee looked inside, and gagged.
"Ew! It smells like someone died in here!" Ash facepalmed, and ahsoka wailed.
"2 people did die in there!!!" Padme and Ahsoka yelled.
"I know, I'll put them in a closet!!" Ash said.
So they teleported to a closet. When they opened it, there were already two skeletons in there!
"Asshh??? Explain. Now!" Karee demanded.
"Chill, they're Storm troopers. I kinda....forgot they were in there." Ash murmured. They shoved the other skeletons in the closet, and headed into the chamber.
"I'm guessing from the buttons that this is a time machine." Ahsoka began, then Ash started bashing all the buttons.
"Ash! No! We'll get-" they were stuck in the time space continuum,"stuck in the time space continuum." The machine whirred, and Ash jumped out, then started choking.
"Ash!" The girls yelled, then they zoomed out to rescue her.
After Padme fixed that problem, the girls tried to figure out how to get out of the time stream.
"Maybe that hole there will do it!" Ahsoka said. The other girls nodded, and they tried to steer into that hole.
They crash landed...straight into seven year old karee. Little Karee was bleeding, clearly after a slave beating.
"Karee, whatever you do-" Karee ran over to heal the wounds on her seven year old self, "don't touch her."
Too late. The fabric of time and space was collapsing around them, yet Karee was still trying to heal the little her.
After little Karee had been healed, present Karee got up and gasped.
"You kriffing broke time, Karee!" Ash yelled.
"But, but, she was in pain, what did you want me to do?" Karee stuttered.
"Your intentions were honorable, but you broke time." Padme said.
"So, how do we fix it?" Ahsoka asked.
"Should we try to go home first? Then that's one worry out the way." Karee suggested.
So they tumbled back in the machine, and went back to Iith.
Iith was also being torn apart by time and space.
"Ideas, anyone?" Padme said.
"Maybe we can go back in time to stop ourselves from using the time machine?" Karee suggested.
"But then we won't have a time machine to go back in time with, and well, other paradoxical stuff." Ash said.
"Why don't we use the force??" Ahsoka said, and they agreed that that was the best plan.
They meditated for an hour, but, using their sister powers, they fixed time and space.
After that, they destroyed their time machine, and settled down on the couch.
"So, maybe no more time traveling, at least, not until we figure it out. Especially Karee!" Padme decided. They all nodded in agreement and relaxed for the rest of the day.