Help!

Recap Of Last Chapter :

"Are you okay" he asked . "Yes of course why do you ask ?" I said . " because now all you do is go to the gym" he said . "I just really want to lose weight" I said .

----------------------------------------------

This past week things have bin getting worse with me . I don't see Luke because he went to finish his tour with the rest of the Janoskians . I miss him so much . I bin felling kind of depressed.

3weeks ago , I was still in my diet trying to lose as much weight as I could . I went to school one day and these popular kids called me fat and ugly . I wanted to die , I was trying so hard but it wasn't good enough .

So I decided to stop eating completely and now live off gum and water . I have already lost 100 pounds . But now people are saying I am to skinny. I can never be right . I am never good enough . I cry almost every night .

Now I have got used to not eating and can't stop . Every time I look in the mirror all I see is this fat ugly girl that no one like and is "weird" . Being content with myself is impossible for me.

I don't want Luke to see me like this . I am uglier than before , he is never going to want to talk to me . I might as well just foget him now .

My life is falling apart I am losing my friends and am going to loose Luke I don't now what to do . What do I have to live for?

----------------------------------------------

Thank you reading guys and voting :)