Imperfect (A Luke Brooks Fanfic)

Hi, My names Lily . I am a 17 year old Junior in High School . I live in Miami, Fl .I Love Music And mostly everything of the Arts . I also have this Huge obsession with this comedy Group Named The Janoskians . They do Fail Videos On Youtube . They also Have two Song Which Are Pretty good. My Favorite is Luke Brooks . They Are on Tour Now and I am seeing them in a week and I am Freaking out.

*A Week Later*

I Woke up so early today . I think it was about like 6:00 am . I spent the whole day figuring out what I was go the wear to the Janoskian Show . I Just Wanted To be Their already .

So it was finally 8:00pm which was time for the show to start . The Show was Amazing until they did the segment of the "Dating Game" . While me and My best friend Gaby were waiting for the Segment to Start the Best thing but worst thing Happened to me . . . .

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was . . . . . Ronnie Diamond I recognized him From some Janoskian videos . He was part of the Janoskians entourage. I automatically had a Panic Attack . He asked me if I wanted to be the contestant for the "Dating Game" . Well I Stuttered a little but I Couldn't Say No. Follow Me he said. So I followed his orders and he took me back stage and finally escorted me on to the Stage where I met James . He was so Nice and funny .

When I got on Stage I got so Shy it was unbearable . I have never bin this nervous in my Life . This was hard for me because of the big crowd . See I am not that Confident , I have never bin that kind of girl with the Perfect Body . I guess what I am trying to Say is I am not as skinny as other girls . I think to much of what People think of me .

So we went on with the Game and it was finally time for me to pick which sack Had Luke Under It . I told James I Thought it was Sack 3. Sack 3 got off his chair and stood in the middle of the stage . Remove Your Sack James Said . I Hope I Get it right I said

---------------------------------------

Lets See If She Gets It Right ???

I hope you Guy like the First Chapter .