The Date

Recap of Last Chapter :

Luke : Sorry lol , so I wanted to ask you something . . . . I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out sometime maybe tomorrow afternoon and go a place to eat ?

Lily : yea I would love too . That would be nice :)

Luke : ohh great I will pick you up at 1:00pm Sounds good ?

Lily : Prefect :)

---------------------------------------------

It was the big day . The day I get to hangout with the Luke . I woke up so happy it was just unexplainable !

After I finished waking up fully I went to eat breakfast and started Getting ready . I hoped in the shower and washed my hair too. I got out of the shower and put on a robe and started doing my hair and makeup .

For makeup I put a light Powder and blush and mascara to bring it all together . For hair I air dried my hair and straightened it.

Then I went to my closet to get the outfit I was going to wear . I decided to wear a floral top and jean jacket with my black skater skirt with my white converse.

I looked at my clock and it was 1 o'clock I was so scared and nervous . I then hear a knock at my door . It was Luke , when I opened the door it's like we both were speechless . He finally broke the silence

Luke: You look .... WOW

Awww , thanks Luke you look amazing too

He blushed and looked at his feet . Then he asked "are you ready for at date ?"

"Our Date ?"

"Ohh sorry I thought this was a date" Luke said as he looked down and combed his his hair with his fingers .

"No no Luke it's fine I just thought you wanted to hangout with one if your fans because I never think you'd ask a girl like me on a date . But now it's a date I guess ."

Luke's POV

Oh gosh how I be such an idiot . I said I thought it was a date . I mean she is gorgeous .

What did she mean she thought I wouldn't ask a girl like her on a date ?

Lilly's POV

Luke looked still nervous.

"Luke don't sweat it its fine lets go " and I giggled a little

We both stepped out of the house and I locked the door . Walked to his car and he opened the door for me like a real gentle man. :)

We drove until we got to this pretty nice restaurant . He parked and stared at his steering wheel then he asked me

"what did you mean when you said you never thought I would ask a girl like you on a date?"

"Um...I mean Luke you the most funny , interesting, cute and kindest guys and you could have any girl you want and you ask me a chubby bunny who is not popular at school and doesn't look amazing in everything she wears ."

"Lily I didn't know you felt that way. I need you to tell you something the reason I ask you on this date is because honestly when I kissed you in the dating games I ... I ..I felt something" he mumbled

My heart stared racing so Fast !

He continued "you are are beautiful Lily "

He blushed and got out of the car went around to my side and opened my door , I blushed too. Then we walked into the restaurant.

After we finished eating we got back in his car and talked the whole car ride to my house . He was so funny and understood me too.

We got to my house and he walked to my door .

" Luke thank you for tonight and for understanding when we talked"

Luke : No, thank you For Tonight gorgeous

I blushed and said bye and walked in but I couldn't help myself , so I opened the door Again ran up to him and kissed him deeply . I then pulled way and said bye and ran inside .

Luke's POV

She kissed me !

Tonight was perfect I couldn't imagine it being any better . She was perfect she understood me and didn't judge me. She needs to be mine !

---------------------------------------------

Hope you Like it ?

Tell me What you Think ?