Self Image

Recap of Last Chapter :

Luke's POV

She kissed me !

Tonight was perfect I couldn't imagine it being any better . She was perfect she understood me and didn't judge me. She needs to be mine !

----------------------------------------------

It's the next morning from the date with Luke . I go take a shower just to freshen up and head to the gym , I am on a serious diet so I watch what eat and exercise a lot .

I have never liked my body I have always wished that I was skinny .

I get to the gym and get on the treadmill . I spend about 5hours just at the gym and sometimes I skip lunch and dinner because I am desperate to lose weight .

The next day I skip breakfast head to Luke's house , he invited me to watch movies .

I get to Luke's house I was so nervous it was the first time I have bin to his house . I knock and wait for the door to open. He finally opened the door and he looked amazing even though he was just wearing sweats and a tee-shirt . I walked in to his house and he offered me so food but I denied because of my diet .

We sat on his couch and watch movies all day to my surprise he loves chick flicks and he loves to cuddle my gosh he is so cute.

After we finished watching the Notebook I told him I had to go because I had to head to the gym. He immediately said " but didn't you go to the gym this morning " . "Yes but I am really desperate" I said .

"Are you okay" he asked . "Yes of course why do you ask ?" I said . " because now all you do is go to the gym" he said . "I just really want to lose weight" I said .

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is really boring

Better one nexted chapter

R

Enjoy !!