My Bracalet !

Recap of Last Chapter:

Suddenly he Grabbed my face kissed and kissed me on the lips , at first I was surprised and then i felt like I was on cloud 9. Finally he pulled away and whispered in my ear your lips Looked Soft He said and winked .

---------------------------------------------

What Did Just um Happen !! what the Heck Was That ?!?!

My Heart was still racing From what Luke told when I was on Stage . They Had already Escorted Me back to my seat and once I got back Gaby was having a heart attack too because of what happened.

Then I thought to my self Lily Don't get caught up in this he is just doing it for the Fans , he doesn't like you lily .

The show went on until it came to an end. It was amazing it couldn't have bin better.

As Me and Gaby were heading out I realized had drop my charm bracelet my dad had gave for my birthday.

"I have to go back and get it" I said

"Well lets hurry up then" Gaby Said

We were squeezing through the crowd to get back and we finally got back without getting run over . We were searching everywhere we couldn't find it I was so frustrated . Until I heard someone on say "is this yours " I turned around it was Luke .

"I think you dropped it on the stage when you were up here" he said

"I..I ..I think so too , thank you for picking it up for me" I said

"No Problem" he said and started coming toward me and gaby off the stage . He stood right in front me and handed me the Bracelet and gave me a hug thanking me for coming to show , but while he was hugging me I felt something being put in my pocket .

So we finally walk outside to get to the car, but before i sit down I reach in to my pocket to see what had bin put in their and it was a paper rolled up . I opened it up and it Said Luke's Name and his Number !! Omg Luke gave me his Number . LUKE Gave ME his Number ? I was Confused Why would he give Me his Number ?

---------------------------------------------

Tell me what you Think ?