Drama

Joeys pov
( bet u wernt expecting that )

So today I'm so happy today magcon la Cali and Chloe came with me and than we were mad because Jacob Saltyrius was in it ( btw I love Jacob no hate plz) and he brought his little slutty girlfriend with him time to get revenge so I hired Johnny to help me and then we knew Johnny would get beaten up so I'm friends with the security guards and I asked them to guard Johnny from Jacob and then we would do that to and then after the plan worked btw and Jacob got kicked out of magcon and he was thrown shade told u * cough Jacob Saltyrius cough* and he tried to punch me and I'm in karate so I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back so it looked like he was in hand cuffs and then I remembered that my dads a cop and he gave me cop stuff and then I (btw cam was a cop too and he was those jail people that stood near the sells) and I went and got my cuffs and then cuffed Jacob he said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHLOE" that caused everybody to come and look what we're doing and everyone started recording " I'm puttin u under arrest for tryin to punch me" said in a accent and we drove to the police station and I gave the cop the key and she said "thank u Chloe" " your welcome mum" and the boys looked shocked ( btw Johnny Nick Horton Joey and Taylor and Kelianne and me and the old o2l and all of 5quad is in magcon now because the other died) because they thought that's my mother even tho my mum passed away and that's my mums identical twin and she let me call her mum we went home and Jacobs on tv HE TRYED TO PUNCH MY AUNT! omg I walked down there and I bring my gun don't worry yes I have a gun for safety reasons but I went and pointed the gun at Jacob he put his hands up because they put in out of the cuffs and said " Chloe you don't have to do this rn" he said scared " ill do it if you try to punch my mum one more time " he went to my mum and punched her right in the jaw I had my gun I position I pressed the trigger and BOOM he was on the floor wait he was crying he wasn't hurt? Oh I shot the wall oops ! I shot him right in the head the ambulance cam and took Jacob it was all on the news so that mean everybody saw it I went to my 'mum' and asked her if she's okay and she said yes and told me something I never heard and was suprised!

Cliff hanger I won't be posting till tomarow so yea!