Adopted by Magcon

( Chloe's pov)

So today is adopting day at the orphanage and I'm Chloe I'm 4 years old and I'm hoping I get adopted. So today I'm wearing a skater skirt and a MAGCON shirt and bruhitszach's bucket hat I'm wearing my white converses to. I have a iPhone 6s+. I know right I'm spoiled but I have a phone yea and I just got called downstairs and I'm rn on insta and I'm going thru and looking at magcons pics and I like one of them.

( Mahoganys pov )

So today me and the boys are going to the orphanage and going to adopt a little girl 4-10 and were hoping to make her life happy and sweet and we are going to spoil her. Well me and the girls and Jacob Sartorius but yea it's GONNA BE FUN.

( Cameron's pov )

So were bout to go to the orphanage and my phone got a DING and I look and it's this cute little girl. WHY DO LITTLE KIDS HAVE INSTAGRAM?.but I look at her insta pics and she's AT AN ORPHANAGE and then I follow her and head off to the orphanage.

( Chloe's pov )

Okay I was riding my penny board around the place and my phone went off. DING. OMG DID CAMERONDALLASJUSTFOLLOWME i said really quickly in my head and then I can't believe who walked in the place I Bumped into.............

HEY GUYS SO I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK AND I JUST WANTED KNOW KNOW IF YOU LIKE COMMENT IF YOU WANNA BE IN THE BOOK I REALLY HAVE NO PEOPLE TO PUT I THIS.