new boy?

Time skip 5 months later Chloe's pov

So I was walking around the mall and I'm so devastated they all died but JACOB! Like I hate Jacob! why! I went to Starbucks because like who can't resist Starbucks and then I saw this really cute boy in front of me and he looked back at me I was on my phone looking at Joey birlems page and the Guy in frot of me giggles and I look up and look at him confused and I almost died! INFRONT OF ME WAS THE REAL JOEY BIRLEM! "Hey" I said trying not to fan girl "yo and your cute" Joey said and then he winked I went to go and get me drink I ordered and then I went to grab money and then the cashier said I didn't have to do that and I was confused and I looked at Joey he was with some girl and he looked at me smirking I mouthed thanks and got really mad for some reason was I jealous? Oh well I walked out and went to journeys an bought some galaxy and some black and white high top vans and (btw she's wearing a galaxy croptop with a pair of black high wasted shorts) I put my galaxy vans on and (btw there high tops too) I walked around I was thinking was Joey trying to lead me on? is he and fboy? No I can I swear I saw that girl somewhere? OMG that's Jacobs the fboys gf ! Omg I have to tell Joey she's cheating !! I went and ran around the mall I saw her and joey in pink Victoria secret and I walked around not trying to make it ovi I'm trying to get joeys attention by liking his pics and tweeted he finally noticed me like 20 mins later he walked over to me I whispered " Joey if you don't believe me I'm gonna be mad but your gf is cheating on your with the biggest Fuckboy JACOB SARTORIUS"!!! and he said " na huh no way ?!" yes way !" I showed him some pics of them like kissing and them even having the thing I don't even know y I have it but nvm Joey broke up with her she didn't even notice me but oh well me and Joey hang out for the rest of the day an I got his number so yea!

THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER 410 words