OMG

Chloe pov
(Btw she's 14 and joeys 14)

So yesterday I met JOEY BIRLEM and then I went home to sleep today I got dressed in black high top vans with white high wasted shorts and a crop top with a ying yang sign and I put my hair in messy bun and I asked JOEY if I could go to his house he said yea I grabbed my pineapple Hoverboard and I rode to his house I was playing Pokemon go to I got a pikachu and I got to joeys house aka apartment and went to ride around his living room until he came out and he sme out with no shirt on I freaked inside but them i made a musically with him and kelianne and Taylor came over and later I went swimming and came back and mark Thomas was there tazing people and playing cod and it was fun I got tazed once and JOEY got tazed like 5 times it was so funny but them i got to taze people it was fun but then I was sitting with JOEY on the couch and fell asleep I felt myself getting picked up and into a bed and hands wrapped around me and then I was snuggled up with some body and then I knew it was JOEY " goodnight princess" he said " goodnight prince" I said and then fell asleep.

Joeys pov

So after the tazing thing Chloe fell asleep and I had Kelianne help her change because she was half asleep and then I carried her to my bed and wrapped my arms around her and called her princess and she called me prince I was freaking out I really like her I hope she likes me back because I'm asking her out tomarrow!

HEY HEY HEY HEY WASSUP GURL;) it's Chloe but guess what 313 words ☯