Come Here Beautiful

*   To @purplepanda45089

For the someone who is dying because of the withdrawals of my book. And how it is their life source I must say thank you for the message it made me smile and motivated to write another chapter.

Now on to the story. *

~Daniela's POV~

.

.

.

.

"Can you please say hello.." Oliver says begging me with unshed tears in his puppy dog eyes.

I stayed quiet not saying anything. I looked at Oliver tears glossing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for bother you then." Oliver said slowly getting up from the makeshift bed, tears slowly starting to steep out of his eyes.

'Don't let him leave!' My wolves yell at me.

'But I don't trust him.' I tell them

'He saved your life and brought back us to you. We trust him. Don't let him leave. And besides don't you want answers?' My wolves argue back.

"Wa...it.." I try to speak out but my throat is dry. Oliver turns around, wet streaks down his cheeks.

"Did you say something?" Oliver asks trying to furiously wipe away his tears. I can't say anything my mouth is too dry so I make the motion for water.

"Oh water. You need water." Oliver says coming to a realization of what I was motioning for. He goes to being me a cup of water and sits back on the makeshift bed. I drink the water in one gulp and then realize that, that wasn't a good idea because I began coughing right after. Oliver being to softly pat my back trying to make the coughing go away. I finally stopped coughing and looked up at him. And he slowly moved back away from me and more towards the end of the makeshift bed.

"Hello.." I said in a soft whisper since my throat was hurting from drinking the water to fast.

"Hi. I'm sorry I didn't get you the water first thing you got up." Oliver said quietly looking down to the floor.

I looked at him confusedly 'Why is he apologizing for that?'

"It's okay. You didn't know I needed water." I try to console him since he looks like he might cry again.

"Now let's start over, Okay?" I ask him.

"Okay!" Oliver says in excited voice.

"Hello my name is Oliver. What's yours?" He asked.

"Hello Oliver. My name is Daniela." I say with a smile on my face. Oliver's face lit up when I said Hello.

"Oliver.. What happened?" I ask him.

"Well I injected you with a liquid that saved your wolf because your wolf was dying." He answered.

"Dying? What do you mean? How were they dying?" I ask him even more questions.

"The place where you were uses wolves to find wolves. And the people working there torture the wolves they find by injecting silver into their blood and watch them cry out and slowly die." I hear Vincent say coming toward us pausing only slightly looking at Oliver after saying that.

"They also like to do science experiments on them trying to figure out why we are what we are. And on you they were working on a new experiment that kills your wolf and destroys any memory of your 'unnatural self'." Vincent continues to answer me while closing the gap and finished walking towards us.