a Alpha Thing

~Daniela's POV~

.

"You guys saved my bike! You guys are one of my best friends." I say letting Vincent go and run to my bike.

"Come Here Beautiful." I said making kissing noises to my bike while holding it.

.

.

Oliver rushes to me and my bike breaking us up.

"Hey that's enough PDA." He said in a jokingly

"Awww see you later baby." I said winking at my bike and walking away swinging my hips. Oliver could not hold his laughter as he pulls me back to where him and Vincent were. Vincent held a small smile as we walked back to him.

"Daniela, Oliver was speaking about how you healed him. Well healed his wolf." Vincent started speaking to me.

"Yes what about it?" I ask to Vincent.

"Well I know that my wolf had said that you're his Alpha. I accept you as my Alpha Daniela." Oliver said with a smile once again bowing to me.

"Daniela you are strong and seem to be filled with kindness as you helped Oliver speak to his wolf again. You did not have to do such a thing and could have left us without letting us know your true form." Vincent said with a bow.

"I have no one. I left my pack as they abused me. I have no real home, something made me trust you. I would be honored to be your Alpha." I say with a small smile. Vincent and Oliver's eyes lit up with happiness.

"Even with just us two as your loyal followers we will protect you always Alpha." Oliver said grabbing Vincent's hand.

"By the Moon-goddess looking over us and giving us the blessing to continue with you on your journey we will protect you until our dying breath." Oliver and Vincent say together in perfect time. "Will you accept the position of Alpha?" They question, looking into my eyes.

Looking into their glowing golden eyes, I use the power of all three wolves to speak,"Yes I accept the Alpha position."

.

.

.

We all fall to the floor in pain holding our head in our hands. The pain stops and then I hear, "Hello?"

I look up to see no one had moved a muscle and again I heard,"Hello?" Looking around the camp I see no one and Vincent was looking with me.

"Guys it's me Oliver. Can you hear me?" I heard as clear as day. I turn to see Oliver still in the same position."I feel you guys in the pack link, Can you hear me?"

Finally realizing that no one was around and the voice was Oliver's calmed me. I relaxed and answered back to Oliver using the freshly made pack link,"Yes I can Oliver."

Oliver's body starts to shake, I quickly run to him and see he is crying with a smile on his face. "It's been so long since I felt like I belonged."

Vincent continues to walk the perimeter of the camp. 'Something is out there.' Vincent says through the mind link and stares out in a location.

"We must move, I sense them. They are looking for us again." Vincent says out loud.

"They? The Hunters?" I question.

"Oh no. How close are they?" Oliver questioned getting up and packing a few things away.

"They're not to far. About 2 miles away from here." Vincent said turning to help Oliver pack.

"That's the closest they've been so far."Oliver said his tone laced with worry.

"They're looking for Danie..Shit I mean Alpha Daniela." Vincent said putting the things into the car they used before to help me escape.

"One, you don't need to call me Alpha Daniela. Daniela is fine. Two, take whatever you need and pack up the car. We'll head out of here and we won't look back." I say taking control of the situation.

"Won't look back?" Oliver questioned.

"Yes, that seems beneficial to us. Oliver we can't come back since they will find the camp soon and at least now we can leave happily without anything holding us here. We now have to follow our Alpha."Vincent said to Oliver.

"We can go to the neighboring pack for shelter in the town. The Alpha's Daughter would be happy to see us, we can also buy supplies. And continue on the journey of finding us a home." Oliver said.

"Perfectly said Oliver. Where is the next pack located?" I questioned.

"Two states over."Vincent told me and went to the driver seat of the car.

"Alright guys, I'll follow close." I said running and sliding onto my bike.

I then hear rustling in the trees not to far from here. About 200 feet away."Oliver in the car now." I say sternly letting the Alpha voice slip in.

Oliver listened and bought everything he need with him into the car. As Oliver closed his door, Vincent turned on the car a peeled out and followed in suit. Hearing yelling and bullet sounds behind us. That was too close, we need to get out of here. Hopefully we will be better received at the neighboring pack. Driving close together reminded me the time when my old pack would go to outings like this. I was never apart of it but this feeling to protect Oliver and Vincent with my life is so new to me.

.

.

Maybe it's just a Alpha thing. But I know now what it feels like to belong in a family.

.

.

.

.